Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Animated Video:How Nigeria Can Achieve Steady Power + Create 30Million Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Animated Video:How Nigeria Can Achieve Steady Power + Create 30Million Jobs (361 Views)

How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money / Inside Billonaire Aliko Dankote's 30million Dollars Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animated Video:How Nigeria Can Achieve Steady Power + Create 30Million Jobs by jaelz(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
This is the third time I am. Making this post I know they no go post am go front page because no be snake I kill I wrote this because of the earlier thread for * how can Nigeria achieve constant electricity *
To drive any economy, power not just any kind of power but I feel clean, safe and renewable power is key to driving investors to your country. We all must agree that Nigeria is no way near achieving the demand of electricity needed by her residential citizens not to talk of catering for the industrial sector as her total output for electricity is just a little above 3000 Megawatts.

We are hence poised and faced with the problem of generating electricity not just electricity but sustainable energy, and it pains me to know that Nigerians are only looking at Solar Energy as the only means for sustainable in Nigeria they fail to look at biotechnology. With biotechnology we can generate stable electricity from organic waste generate. And we all know that Nigeria generates enough organic waste from the booming population and livestock it has. Be it home or farm waste we could generate enough electricity needed to generate the electricity.
From farm organic waste alone Nigeria has about
400 million farm livestock ranging from chickens, cows, goats to ram etc.

What's Biogas: Biogas is a gas that's produced from the decomposition of organic biomass to produce biogas that can be used for lighting, cooking, fuel and electricity generation.
How Does It Work: We build a massive biogas plant which collects organic waste being COLLECTED after being Sorted out and it's then fed into the biogas plant which ferments under an anaerobic process to produce methane gas (biogas) which can be run through a GE GAS JEBANCHER GAS Engines to provide electricity.

Is This Feasible: Yes it's feasible because of the population of Nigeria and the amount of livestock closing to 400 million in Nigeria and the produce enough feed I.e organic matter needed to run the biogas plant can be gotten from our households wastes and farms. And so many countries like USA and China are already adopting this technology.
Example: China in Yan Qing District uses waste from 3 million chickens (Nigeria has about 200 million chickens) to produce 4,600 MWH of electricity through the GE JENBACHER GAS ENGINES.

Why Should We Key In:
This initiative aligns perfectly with the SDG, Sustainable Development Goals.
Provision of about 30 million direct and indirect jobs.
Massive economic growth due to the increase and stability in electricity generation.
Cleaner environment and less reduction in carbon from the ecosystem.
Effluent is a good source of fertilizer.

Sustainable, safe and renewable means of energy generation.
Can be used to fuel vehicles as we already have Scania biogas buses is India and Jakarta.
Costly at first but cheaper on the long run.
Cost Effectiveness: Nigeria in the last 15 years has spent over 30 trillion naira for power generation and fueling of generators, which equals to about 155 billion dollars yes don't doubt the figures the are so so real and accurate with just a 0.1 error margin.
To build a standard biogas plant that generates about 1024 MW of electricity costs just 1bn dollars, multiple that by 155 dollars Nigeria has spent in the last 15 years we should have had about 155000 MW of electricity if we had keyed into this technology a long time ago. Good thing is that it's never to late to make amends as long as there is life, because life brings hope let's all join hands and achieve this together.

Conclusion
Decided to focus more on biogas because it's relatively unknown, we could still generate enough electricity from solar and wind energy, as from solar alone China generates about 320 GW from solar and wind alone, Why can't Nigeria look into this aspect and in solving the long lingering energy crisis?
Please if you know you are passionate about this let's all join hands together and start a massive shake up and mobilization to create awareness and generate funds to run this projects successful, imagine we start importing livestock water from other countries or we start importing dirts from other countries weird right we could achieve this if we the youths join hands together and join my team as we have already developed a framework to achieving this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCXl5JQRBU
Please send an email to : jaelzy@gmail.com
I AM KIK AN ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENTHUSIAST.

2 Shares

Re: Animated Video:How Nigeria Can Achieve Steady Power + Create 30Million Jobs by jaelz(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2017
PLEASE
FARANO
MYND44
ISHBEBE
ONILA
PRETTYTHICKSME
LALASTICLALA
SEUN
MOVE TO FRONT PAGE THIS IS DIFFERENT THIS HAS AN ANIMATION AND IS FOCUSING ON ELECTRICITY NOT GAS ALONE THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Goods Supply / Are We Biting More Than We Can Chew? / How To Automate Your Business Online For Massive Profit- Practical Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.