Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

"Password" Trouble. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Password" Trouble. (923 Views)

The Trouble With Kissing Him / Car Trouble (21+) A Short S**x Story / I Think I'm In Trouble For Buying Her Dream Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Password" Trouble. by yaya12: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Na dog -e bite am! na dog e bite am.! the elderly man chanted, completely ignoring greetings from his fellow villagers who were either coming back from the market or farm. His pace was fast and furious and the weight of the young child of about six years slung onto his back seem to pose no problem to his hurried strides, rather the child's moans seem to spur him on faster. Most of those who had greeted him stopped to watch him hurry off, puzzled by his strange behavior., especially the strange words emanating from his mouth.

His concentration on the words he was saying was so complete that he failed to notice an outcropping of rock on the ground. He hit his left foot on the rock and the pain was so intense that the words he had been chanting flew out of his mind, stumbling onto one knee with the child still clinging to his back, he groaned aloud in pain as he rubbed his hurt foot and waited awhile for the pain to subside.

Staggering back onto his feet , he realized to his horror that he had forgotten "the password." In a fit of rage he raised his right foot high in the air to punish the "culprit," but as he swung the foot intending to deliver a kick to the offensive rock, the throbbing pain in his other foot reminded him of the foolhardiness of his revenge and he stopped himself in the nick of time.

He let loose a string of curses in his native tongue and continued onward with dampened spirit. He soon got to his destination, a health center situated in a neighboring community. Going straight to the nurse on duty, he removed the child from his back and pointing at the child, he made a series of gestures which the nurse could not comprehend.

Oga wetin happen to your pickin?" she queried. The man stared at her in a helpless way. Tell me, Oga, wetin dey wrong with your child. The man let loose a string of words in his local dialect, but alas the nurse did not understand a word of what he said.

She quickly called on the attention of the doctor who happened to be passing by. 'Doctor please, I need your help, I don't understand what this man is saying, The doctor a dashing young man who had been posted to the community clinic for his one year mandatory National Youth Service sauntered over. Sir, what is the problem?" the doctor asked. The man repeated what he had said earlier, the doctor was totally lost as well.

As they stood there trying to think of a solution to the issue at hand, the elderly man impotent with rage at his inability to make them understand and desperate to make them understand him, suddenly grabbed the doctor's hand and raising it to his mouth attempted to bite it.

The doctor shocked to the core yanked his hand away in fright and took to his heels, of course the nurse didn't stick around to be bitten by the man she too ran for her dear life.

Source:http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/password-trouble.html

Crazy stories. Funny stories, funny stories, hilarious stories, humorous stories, Interesting stories., moral stories., short storie

Re: "Password" Trouble. by yaya12: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
"Password" trouble.Part 2
The doctor shocked to the core yanked his hand away in fright and took to his heels, of course the nurse didn't stick around to be bitten by the man she took off too.

Stopping at a safe distance from the elderly man. The nurse panting breathlessly said, "doctor you are lucky ooo, If you had not been fast, by now a piece of your hand would have been digesting inside the stomach of the old man.

Nurse Alice, what kind of joke is that'? the doctor asked angrily, don’t ever joke about things like that because I don’t find them funny.

.I was told that cannibalism was a prevalent practice in some parts of the country in the olden day, I never believed that it is still being practiced in this modern day. The doctor in a pensive mood said.

The nurse had been looking at the elderly man who had sat on the long hospital bench beside the boy and was busy staring and scanning the ceiling intently as if the solution to his problem could be found there. Suddenly said, "Enmm, I don't think that man meant to hurt you." the nurse said. I think he was trying to tell us something, to demonstrate something with your hand.

"No, no, no, the doctor retorted, he shouldn't use my hand to demonstrate, you can offer him your own hand since you don't mind and after all your hand is fleshier than my own hand." The doctor still a bit shaken by the incidence retorted.

To be cont.

Source:https://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/

Re: "Password" Trouble. by yaya12: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
"Password" trouble. Part 3.

" He clearly doesn't look violent yet he was trying to bite your hand, enhh and he did not pursue us'" reasoned the nurse Maybe something bit his son" she concluded.

Going a bit close to the man to the elderly man, the nurse asked, baba, na sometin bite am.? At hearing a familiar word the man's sprang up like he had been stung in the buttocks by a bee, his eyes lit up, glowing like a lion on a hunt at night. Bite am.! bite am,! bite am.! He screamed.

Aha! See, I told you, didn't I? Something must have bitten his son. the nurse said excitedly.
Going close to the man, the nurse, the nurse said Baba, wetin bite am.? Na snake bite am.? She asked him gently. What happened next almost made her to jump out of her skin.

To be cont.
Source; https://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/

Re: "Password" Trouble. by yaya12: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
"Password" trouble. Part 4.

Baba went on his knees and started barking wildly like a dog. "Woof! woof! woof!" he barked and raising his right hand to his mouth he started biting it.

"Aha'! the nurse exclaimed as it finally dawned on him tha the boy had been bitten by a dog. 'Baba na dog bite am."? She asked and the man jumped onto his feet in excitement, Everyone started laughing as the elderly skipped around the hospital with a strength belying his age " Na dog -e bite am. Na dog-e bite am, na dog-e bite.' jumping up and down in his excitement.

Peace was finally restored to the health center and the boy was promptly attended to.

The full story was later revealed when the evening shift nurse resumed duty. She was a native of the elderly man village and could understand and speak his language perfectly.

According to her the elderly man was the boy's grandfather, his parent had gone to the farm and left him in his grandfathers care. He had been bitten by a stray dog whilst playing with his friends. The grandfather had been schooled on what to say when he got to the clinic by a neigbor who could speak English. He had quickly memorized the "password' and but for the incidence at the rock, all would have gone flawlessly.

The end
Source: https://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Campus Runs Girl / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Married But No Sex - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.