Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted (1242 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions Nigerians Have About Other Nigerians. / Nigerians Have Very High Self Esteem! / Nigerians Have Very Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by ishow2005(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2007
HI TO NIGERIANS ABROAD IN THE HOUSE N I JUST WANT TO ASK U. HOW MANY NIGERIANS BACK HOME HAVE U ASSISTED SINCE U REACH YANKI. I MEAN THOSE U DONT KNOW AND I HOPE  U KNOW SAY E NO EASY AND A DOLLAR FROM U TO ANY OF US BACK HOME WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hmm. I wonder why this thread never received any responses in 4 years.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by LadyT(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
I can tell you why our people are too damn greedy and self centered.

I tried to see if I could help start a water project Jesus the amount of barriers greed lack of commitment the list is endless. Made me so ashamed to be Nigerian. I dont understand why we are like this. People moan about slavery but at least the whites were robbing other nations to make their own a better place. We Nigerians are busy robbing ourselves! And its always the little person who suffers!!!
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ You've got a point there, LadyT. It's either the average Nigerian will block all your attempts to build something that will better lives for many citizens, or ask you to grease their palms. Or, they'd rather enjoy services without paying for the privilege.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Could it also be because your belief of life in "yanki" is completely different than what they are actually experiencing aka LIVING?
Most of the people back home believe that if someone makes $1000 a month he must/should be able to help them. Well maybe you are not the only one begging for handouts, AND that, out of this pay check, he is lucky if he has $200 spending money. I have seen Nigerians doing CRAZY demeaning/tough/sick SHIIT for money, and believe me, the last thing they want, is to send this hard earn money to an ungrateful person back home.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by LadyT(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Could it also be because your belief of life in "yanki" is completely different than what they are actually experiencing aka LIVING?
Most of the people back home believe that if someone makes $1000 a month he must/should be able to help them. Well maybe you are not the only one begging for handouts, AND that, out of this pay check, he is lucky if he has $200 spending money. I have seen Nigerians doing CRAZY demeaning/tough/sick SHIIT for money, and believe me, the last thing they want, is to send this hard earn money to an ungrateful person back home.

Dont you know that the streets of the UK and US are lined with money. KMFT

This is what is killing us greed! people asking for 50,000 naira like its £5 Its amazing theres not one nigerian who doesnt have that family member who is the bain of everyones life always asking demanding.

But there is a loarge number of people out there that need help.

i guess we have to overlook the few idiots spoiling things
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
Many of these hustler's time is limited so every penny counts before their time is up.

The only thing on most minds is to go back home with a fat ride so that people will believe that they are/were successful in "yanki"

Some in Africa with a warm bed and 3square meals from family home are living better lives than most of these hustlers, unknowingly.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by LadyT(f): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
Or the idiots aboard doing 419 and buying hummer jeeps n Naija making people believe money grows on tress.

Or the poor guy who is a 1st class graduate doing a cleaning job in london sending money home to his brother to help him build a house only to discover the brother ate all the money.

Maybe as a nation we should all have one week prayer and fasting to cure us.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Blazay(m): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2011
You cannot assist Nigerians.
Their problems have NO end.
Tufiakwa!

Talk about pouring water into desert sand! cry

Back to sender if na curse!

Oshiiiiiiiiiiii. . .!!! angry

The most ungrateful "Oliver Twists" too!
You can never please them. . . or get a thank you.
Always dash me. . .gimme. . . raise me. . .add jare. . .fisi. . . blah, blah, blah , blah, blah!

Every man and woman for himself/herself jor!

Oyinbo peeps helped me. . .NOT Nigerians.

In fact Nigerians have always been obstacles to my progress. I AVOID them. kiss

No regrets!
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by iice(f): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Rofl

@Topic none.
The incessant greed of man is exhausting and i for one despise stress.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2011
A few, what one has made of her life would put me to shame, she's doing so well now.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by jaybee3(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^^^^
still searching/fishing for needles shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2011
^^

I'M too thick to get your drift shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by jaybee3(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2011
da greatest joker alive cheesy
how u been
miss moi wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^^

Hmm embarassed lipsrsealed.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by jaybee3(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2011
mwahhhhhh
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by LadyT(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2011
Alagba JayBee Kissing all over Nairaland grin
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
jay bee:

^^^^^^
still searching/fishing for needles shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I honestly did not get your meaning embarassed

I thought the thread was about assisting, I took that to mean, helping out with any little anyone had to spare. If it helps the person so be it, but nothing is expected in return for the assistance.
Just like you do when you do your monthly/yearly donations.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by jaybee3(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
LadyT:

Alagba JayBee Kissing all over Nairaland grin
loooool
how u been? It's been a while

madlady:

I honestly did not get your meaning embarassed

I thought the thread was about assisting, I took that to mean, helping out with any little anyone had to spare. If it helps the person so be it, but nothing is expected in return for the assistance.
Just like you do when you do your monthly/yearly donations.

u good sha?
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^
Yes thanks.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by LadyT(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
wink Im good thanks! Dont let me interupt your loff over here
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
Quite a lot of nigerians are working their butts off overseas in order to financially assist their families back home or elsewhere. The ones making tons of money from 419 and other criminal activites however, arent helping anybody besides their booty calls for the most part. Of course i could be wrong.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by aribisala0(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2011
the richest nigerians alive today live in nigeria.yes many others are suffering but believe me a lot are doing so well they don't need your help. in fact the only reason you in the west may have spare cash is you do not spend on a daily basis anything near what middle class nigerians spend.
how many of those people travelling business class live in the west.
some even send money to us here in the UK.
nigerians generally(not all) buy stuff with cash,no mortgage,no credit just cash. while we here are living borrow borrow life.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by Thirst4Lif: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2011
People moan about slavery but at least the whites were robbing other nations to make their own a better place. We Nigerians are busy robbing ourselves!

Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by iice(f): 4:13am On Apr 04, 2011
Concerned always the 'status'.  Nigerians ugghh
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by fstranger3(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2011
jay bee 06:38:05 AM Viewing kandiikane's profile.

Alagba Jaybee, hmmmmmmm
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2011
^^Is that ur new hobby undecided
@Topic,Been helped and have helped too,positively and negatively.Mine goes beyond nationality though.
Re: How Many Nigerians Have U Assissted by madlady(f): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
ifyalways:

^^Is that your new hobby undecided
@Topic,Been helped and have helped too,positively and negatively.Mine goes beyond nationality though.

Myself also, I should have said that embarassed embarassed, hence me doing the same, when I can. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Libation / Élan Personality: A Kaleidoscope Of Art- Prince Yemisi Shyllon / Eko Oyi Which Means Camp Of Thieves! Eko Oyi Is Edo Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.