Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This (57050 Views)

Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches / Why You Should Always Wear A Seatbelt, Passenger Ejects Through Windscreen(Pics) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Wear A Seatbelt - Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by MTKbudapest(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don hear.

We go use seat belt on buses that runs agege to ishaga and from oshodi to okomaiko grin
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Ryteprint1: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
SAFETY
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by holluphemydavid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
noted
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by johnson232: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
cosby02:
No 1 is interested in this thread cos its not Kanu,Fayose,FFK, Buhari's health or one actress diplaying nude.
Exactly my thought.
That is why negativity will always thrive, most people have corrupt mind....
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by misspineapple(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
ok
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by smartnero24(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerian drivers will take two in front and four at the back. They'll tell you fuel is expensive but forget that the more load you carry the more fuel you burn and the maintenance they'll need for their car.

Very nice post.

Think safety always!!
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by heffem(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
it is really safer wearing a seatbelt while taking a ride. Last week thursday at exactly 5:15pm, I was driving towards Ibadan and it was raining, immediately after Saapade, a noticed a 2001 Lexus RX300 coming behind me with all the whole's speed. immediately the driver drive past me, the next thing is that I saw the Lexus somersaulting before my very eyes and then headed into the roadside bush. The driver died instantly cos he wasn't wearing his belt,while the other occupant survived with broken legs, because he wore a seatbelt

3 Likes

Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by limelighttee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Learn to appreciate
Amberon11:
Saw this long ago. NL be giving stale news.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Dexema(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice one, safety first.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can somebody wear seat bealt in Naija taxi that carries 4 passengers at the back and 2 in front undecided

Well

If you like wear seatbelt, helmet, bullet proof vest, talisman and amulets.
If your time is up, it is up!!!

Nobody has ever ran away from Death when their time was up.
true! No one can run away from death, if u attempt running,u only make it come faster... But still we have to be safe!
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by sekem: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
N.ice one

Only problem is, ours is a society where most people don't even value their lives

If not, tell me why a full grown adult should be reminded to buckle up in the first place? sad
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by girl4rmspace(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's a no brainer to put on your seat belt right?
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by mykel25(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Do anyone notice d video cant depicts what ll actually happen.....the driver seat belt will get locked hence the passenger at d back cant bend d seat cuz the seat belt wont allow that
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Exponental(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
We have seen a lot on seat belt, we have heard a lot on seat belt, we even know a lot on seat belt BUT not until it becomes a law, more than 80% of Nigerians don't care.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by nextstep(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can somebody wear seat bealt in Naija taxi that carries 4 passengers at the back and 2 in front undecided

Well

I'm not sure what you mean by that... even if your time is not up, do you want to be severely injured for the rest of your life because you didn't take simple precautions? Or are you going to say that you were predestined to be injured for the rest of your life, so it doesn't matter?
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Doesn't matter if d news is stale or new, what matters is d knowledge passed, moreover some of us here is seeing dis 4 the first time.
Thanks Op, it's quite informative.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Originalsly: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Wasn't it also stale news when you first saw it a long time,ago?... and why didn't you keep it moving after reading the headline? Hmmm..... safety tip has now become stale news ...I fear the future.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Amberon11: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry pls, its not that serious.
Originalsly:
Wasn't it also stale news when you first saw it a long time,ago?... and why didn't you keep it moving after reading the headline? Hmmm..... safety tip has now become stale news ...I fear the future.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Jarus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Exponental:
We have seen a lot on seat belt, we have heard a lot on seat belt, we even know a lot on seat belt BUT not until it becomes a law, more than 80% of Nigerians don't care.

It's already a law.
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by adecz: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
This type of accident killed
princess Diana.... cry
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by tshege(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well

See what religion has done to you!
It's the time of those who die in road accidents due to unlatched containers falling on them? Or those shot by police men for refusing to give bribe?

Sense fall on u!
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by dola139: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
That is the work of FRSC
Re: You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This by Xbus2: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Get exclusive analysis of bitcoin and learn from our trading tutorials and trading software now
Plus bitcoin mining software and guide, check my signature for the link, Good luck!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.