Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' (30009 Views)

Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by GidifeedNews: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Social media might have its weaknesses but it has also avail many the opportunity of expressing themselves publicly and also given others the space to share their opinion on matters.

Recently, a poll was conducted seeking to know what advise those with broken hearts will give the next person dating their ex and Nollywood actress, Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru, was not left out in sharing hers.

The actress stated that she will gladly advise the lady dating her ex never to leave him to go having fun alone especially at carnival and also not to leave him with fair skin ladies.

On her advice to the person dating her ex, she said, “Mine is Watch out don't let him to a carnival by himself without you... Don't leave him with a fair lady, and beware you are not the only woman in his life.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/youre-dating-ex-dont-allow-stay-close-fair-skin-ladies-actress-joanna-umoru-warns/

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by mangala14(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wait... Did I just become FTC?
Although I made FTC on a senseless news, I will still thank God for making it possible.
Abeg, help me beg NEPA to bring light o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by LexngtonSteele: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
I lied to my GF I love dark girls that she's the exception. So that she won't be on the guard when I am close to Les Yellows.#TeamFanta# not Coke grin

That Tony Tetuila song was my favourite anthem

"Omo pupa ye. ..iwoni mo feran. ..

Omo dudu ye. ...ma she yale mi"

Translation -

"Fair skinned girl, you are the one I love...

Dark-skinned, don't ever visit me please"

Used to sing it gleefully and my dark female cousins would throw things at me.

grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
His name please, so that we will run

4 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Mogenerous(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Evablizin(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked grin shocked
hahaha Warris dis nah

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by imma2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
She should have said not to leave him at all

Be a monitoring spirit. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by koladebrainiac(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Enhee his choice
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by fearlessigboman(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
i wonder why majority of Nigghurs love Fair skin girls...
I prefer Dem melanin kissed!!! well, also with the hips hehe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by junioralaro: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Interesting
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by NaoSlay: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let me fry beans then. Brb.

1 Like

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by aolawale025: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
If she knew his weaknesses. How come she couldn't manage it

2 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by noscarn91(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
mangala14:
Okay,clap for yourself
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by philosopherking(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thought I was the only one who is obsessed with light skinned girls..there's just something about them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Sezua(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
After donating your kpomo, you are her making noise.
Besides, which film she act sef?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Neimar: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
fair or chocolate I love it
soffa d babe get Nicki Minaj kind of yansh kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Chogzy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mstcheeeeeew... this one na news angry angry

1 Like

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Ayoguy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
so because he cheated on you that means he cant change or what?? Talking like she herself has a perfect life!
besides who she be?
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Thobiy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Very fascinating
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by holluphemydavid(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
means her ex is a chronic cheat

5 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
seriously So we should change our skin to dark skin?
This is getting unfair for we girls on the fairer side. It's discrimination. What about guys that leave fair girls for dark skinned girls?
A cheat will cheat irregardless of skin color.

1 Like

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
fearlessigboman:
i wonder why majority of Nigghurs love Fair skin girls...
I prefer Dem melanin kissed!!! well, also with the hips hehe
Where did you get your 'majority' statistic from?
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by ameri9ja: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Don't leave my ex for one minute - she'd ducking someone ex.

1 Like

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by KingLennon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
To that niqqa datinq my ex, don't allow her sit near to a guy that is rich o even if the guy resemble Obasanjo grin

1 Like

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by innop221(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Issa addiction grin
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Smartademu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Me, I like them dark and meaty especially around the waist area.

2 Likes

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by AuroraB(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I lied to my GF I love dark girls that she's the exception....

So that she won't be on the guard when I am close to Les Yellows.

#TeamFanta# not Coke grin
No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
WTF
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by ameri9ja: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
mangala14:
Although I made FTC on a senseless news, I will still thank God for making it possible.
Abeg, help me beg NEPA to bring light o

Congrats. It ain't easy. I made FTC the day after I joined Nairaland. But since then, no matter what I try, I can't
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by speezyWears: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
a

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist / Dbanj Meets Steve Harvey And Plays Golf With Him (video) / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.