Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' (30016 Views)

Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by LexngtonSteele: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
HajimeSaito:

No wonder you only use white chicks in your blue movies. Never seen you with an ebony.

Mr Man...take time ooo... What of Vanessa Blue and Naomi Banks? tongue

Google is your friend grin
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by HajimeSaito(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Mr Man...take time ooo... What of Vanessa Blue and Naomi Banks? tongue

Google is your friend grin

Only 2 out of thousands?You can do better Baba grin Or is it that ebonies require more stamina?
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by soulrib(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
ogudeojon:
you mean your ex chases after every fair lady...#these niggas aren't loyal

Like say u dy "Loyal". Scammer for life #fakedata #getalifeboy
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2017
OLUKU!!! If u post ur picture now, I no say you go worwor wella. Oyenburu. Your mates they think of how den go invent something, you dey here dey celebrate being a liar and a cheat and hashtagging team fanta.

Your role model tony tetulia; where em dey? Poverty don cake em brain so tey he is now looking like fanta with his yellow hair and beard.

People like you 're the ones encouraging young ladies to damage their God given beautiful skin... you for hatch tag 7up or sprite join am. Douchbag

(
LexngtonSteele:
I lied to my GF I love dark girls that she's the exception. So that she won't be on the guard when I am close to Les Yellows.#TeamFanta# not Coke grin

That Tony Tetuila song was my favourite anthem

"Omo pupa ye. ..iwoni mo feran. ..

Omo dudu ye. ...ma she yale mi"

Translation -

"Fair skinned girl, you are the one I love...

Dark-skinned, don't ever visit me please"

Used to sing it gleefully and my dark female cousins would throw things at me.

grin

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by LexngtonSteele: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2017
SosBuss17:
OLUKU!!! If u post ur picture now, I no say you go worwor wella. Oyenburu. Your mates they think of how den go invent something, you dey here dey celebrate being a liar and a cheat and hashtagging team fanta.

Your role model tony tetulia; where em dey? Poverty don cake em brain so tey he is now looking like fanta with his yellow hair and beard.

People like you 're the ones encouraging young ladies to damage their God given beautiful skin... you for hatch tag 7up or sprite join am. Douchbag

(

hehehehheh...why are you ranting like a constipated goat nah? What's your business with my personal preferences.

Sharap a beg....I won't toast your black sisters if you paid me. Tony Tetuila WAS famous...you are not, so keep player hating and you might never be.

I like Team Fanta. ..you like black &worwor girls. Live and let live. LMAO

#SayNoToBleaching# by the way grin...Stay natural. Guys like LexngtonSteele go for Fanta. ..others like Sosbuss17, a confirmed worwor douchebag prefers "dark-black" gals..hihihih grin Love to start the morning with a laugh
Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

hehehehheh...why are you ranting like a constipated goat nah? What's your business with my personal preferences.

Sharap a beg....I won't toast your black sisters if you paid me. Tony Tetuila WAS famous...you are not, so keep player hating and you might never be.

I like Team Fanta. ..you like black &worwor girls. Live and let live. LMAO

#SayNoToBleaching# by the way grin...Stay natural. Guys like LexngtonSteele go for Fanta. ..others like Sosbuss17, a confirmed worwor douchebag prefers "dark-black" gals..hihihih grin Love to start the morning with a laugh

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by LexngtonSteele: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2017
SosBuss17:
SosBuss17 to his homosexual father and spermbank mother - Oyenburu. Your mates they think of how den go invent something, you dey here dey celebrate being a liar and a cheat and hashtagging team fanta.

blah....blah....blah...yawn!

Buzz off. ..maggotty fagg0t !

Re: Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' by FroshJaynex(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sensual:
seriously So we should change our skin to dark skin?

This is getting unfair for we girls on the fairer side. It's discrimination.
What about guys that leave fair girls for dark skinned girls?

A cheat will cheat irregardless of skin color.
No no no no don't mind them dear. You're beautiful just the way u are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist / Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.