Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye (517 Views)

Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God / I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by NaijaMagazineO: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
THE General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Adoboye has confessed that he has had occasion to disobey God once in his pastoral life.

Speaking at the recently-concluded Maximise Life 2017 organised by New Wine Church, London, and monitored by Naija Magazine Online, Daddy G.O, as he is fondly called, recollected an encounter with God that greatly challenged his faith.

According to the former Professor of Mathematics and Pastor of one of the largest churches in the world, about 30 years ago, during the annual Holy Ghost Convention of RCCG, he was mandated by God to stop branches of RCCG from compulsorily contributing financially to the annual church convention.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/08/i-have-disobeyed-god-once-pastor-e.html

Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
This scammer.you have disobeyed God more than a thousand times.
Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by Pierocash(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
U need brain test
Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let your will be done OH Lord
Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Any forces manifesting against you for the bad be destroyed by fire in Jesus.

Any form of inherited, inflicted stupidity in your life disappear by fire.

Any form of satanic distortions in your brain be destroyed by fire in Jesu name.
Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Any forces manifesting against you for the bad be destroyed by fire in Jesus.

Any form of inherited, inflicted stupidity in your life disappear by fire.

Any form of satanic distortions in your brain be destroyed by fire in Jesu name.
You are a big fool.fela saw it,you are just a zombie increasing the wealth of that thief adeboye.
Re: I Have Disobeyed God Once - Pastor E A Adeboye by uboma(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Don't mind the self acclaimed MoG.

the Bible says we are all sinners.

In our thoughts and deeds, we fall short of the glory of God.

It is only by His Grace that we are living....

No man born of Man and Woman is free of sin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 17/08/2017) Everlasting Father / If Only There Were Some Publication Explaining The World Situation Today...? / If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.