Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God (404 Views)

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by edunwablog: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
The spiritual leader of Biafra Agitation Movement, Prophet Anthony Nwoko has said the death of Biafra agitators was due to Nnamdi Kanu’s disobedience to God.

Nnamdi Kanu is the leader of the outlawed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra who has been in Israel since the Operation Python Dance in the Southeast.

During the operation, many Biafra agitators were alleged to have died with Kanu seeking exile in Israel.

And according to Prophet Nwoko, the situation could have been averted had Kanu listed to God and peoples’ counsel.

“Biafra will come to stay but Nnamdi Kanu has questions to answer because he disobeyed God,” Nwoko said in Enugu on Wednesday.

“If he has listened to God, people would not have died in Onitsha and other places as has been the case.

“He knew that the power that has come to deliver Biafra was not him but me, but went ahead to do what he has been doing.

“God is angry with him because my glory covers Biafra and entire Africa.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/prophet-nwoko-reveals-how-kanu-betrayed.html

Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by MonsterDK: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Isn't that what someone calling for war is all about?

Called for war, yet ran away to a land where war abounds not!

MonsterDK is not in support of a terrorist, you shouldn't too. I will cast my vote for Buhari, so shall you!
Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by gidgiddy: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
MonsterDK:
Isn't that what someone calling for war is all about?

Called for war, yet ran away to a land where war abounds not!

MonsterDK is not in support of a terrorist, you shouldn't too. I will cast my vote for Buhari, so shall you!

He never called for war, he called for referendum. If you don't know the difference between referendum and war, use Google.
Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Yawn useless cownu
Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by MonsterDK: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

He never called for war, he called for referendum. If you don't know the difference between referendum and war, use Google.

Educate me mr!

https://www.nairaland.com/2843262/nnamdi-kanu-why-called-nigeria
Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by Cownu: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:
Yawn useless cownu
Are you sure you’re ok? undecided
Re: Prophet Nwoko Reveals How Kanu Betrayed Him, Disobeyed God by gidgiddy: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
MonsterDK:

Educate me mr!

https://www.nairaland.com/2843262/nnamdi-kanu-why-called-nigeria

There's no need to educate you, there is nothing about war in the report. Only armed people fight wars, an unarmed man like Nnamdi Kanu cannot fight any war

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male / Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? / How Can A Christianised Nigeria Be Islamised?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.