Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (66942 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by TINALETC3(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by agbonkamen(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
This why I said how I wish God didn't create pussy and dick the world for sweet. How you go dump your family for just 5minutes pleasure.....ogao

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by FrostGiant: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

All are the same joor... Just slight difference in the diameter and depth. The most important thing is the relationship with the pusssy owner.
Pussie power....super power. Mammywater power...powerless power. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Teenaba(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
cry
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Onyinye15(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Orishirishi

undecided
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by nwakibie3(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

All are the same joor...
Just slight difference in the diameter and depth.
The most important thing is the relationship with the pusssy owner.

Pussie power....super power.
Mammywater power...powerless power. grin

And still u said they are the same

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by pastorcyrus(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Instead of making positive comments and condemning evil,all I saw here is where fellow women posting senseless posts and making stupid comments even though something bad has happened to their fellow woman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Left his wife & kids & ran off to an Akwa Ibom lady?

How is this his fault? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Jabioro: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pussy power super power.. you can ignore it if you underrated it...
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by goshen26: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

All are the same joor...

u girls will not kee me........ooooo
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by MultiCEO1: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

All are the same joor...

No two pussies are the same. Depth or diameter, a very good ride can always hold onto her own even with the widest pussy.

Pussy pass pussy. I've experienced that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by sweatlana: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why won't you have sex with ur husband

Akwaibom girl has taken over. Madam just forget him and ensure he takes care of the kids.

Ibom girls can fuçk the brains out of a man.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by emonkey(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
dre11:

I AM TIRED OF BEGGING FOR SEX, SAYS MAN WHO DUMPS POLICE WIFE FOR SINGLE MOTHER
Cyracius again!! That man sabi tell lies grin grin grin

http://pmexpressng.com/tired-begging-sex-says-man-dumps-police-wife-single-mother/

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Ikenna240(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
He could be tired of discussing
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Kfed4ril(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
ijustdey:
the power of the hole can't be over emphasize here....

see how good, sweet, clean and experience hole have taken over.

and someone will that "sex is overrated"

Brother sex is overrated.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by binsanni(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
power of hole is very powerful
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by nextstep(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ladies are all the same, and he'll soon find na Grace get wahala pass
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Kfed4ril(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
ijustdey:
the power of the hole can't be over emphasize here....

see how good, sweet, clean and experience hole have taken over.

and someone will that "sex is overrated"

Brother, sex is overrated.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by AuroraB(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is this a case of 'husband snatching' undecided undecided undecided
Woman, if dem 'snatch' your husband, let the 'snatcher' have him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Igba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
pastorcyrus:
Instead of making positive comments and condemning evil,all I saw here is where fellow women posting senseless posts and making stupid comments even though something bad has happened to their fellow woman.

Don't you know women naturally love bringin' each other down?
If you want to have a satisfyin' marriage, marry two women - they'll be too busy fightin' each other to notice your presence.

By the time they remember you, you are done flexin' this world & ready to meet your maker.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
E don happen ... if you no appreciate your husband other woman is willingly going to appreciate him... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by uracocksucker: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
is this man ok? he fathered 4 children already how could he have been denied sex ?
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by bonifieldstun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin angry my nigger, in 50 cent voice**** the pussy so good and tighter than my ex hole of every deep hole. Lol Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by ola5858: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sweetie not the same. I met a girl and she said no sex before marriage and after a of forming she gave me and I regretted doing it cus wasn't good. The next as I was coming from work, I stopped to give a girl lift and one talk led to another we stopped by to eat and she went home with me. My dear come and see nacking as both of us were shouting I am cuming together. I went 4 times before she went home. And the lady who said no sex b4 marriage, I did one round and went weak cus she no sweet. TooToo no be dsame jare trust me.
pocohantas:

All are the same joor...

7 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by bonifieldstun(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
uracocksucker:
is this man ok? he fathered 4 children already how could he have been denied sex ?
ah u wicked o 4 kids that is sex of 4 years ago na,, he needs current now now sex
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is an indication that all Kpekus are not the same

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by magzey: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
you see wetin Monopoly cause grin grin grin the guy is a real champion in KEREWA

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by kinibigdeal(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tonerow12:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance?MTN >> *461*6#?Etisalat >> *229*9#?GLO >> *127*0#?AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI(9Mobile)/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

You need to be ban
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by lelvin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Grace Grace the Akwaibom lady with V8 engine...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.