Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (66933 Views)

Why Do Most Married Women Cheat / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Queenlovely(f): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2017
I dont envy this guy at all. He died a miserable man. What could he so desire from a woman, he divorced 29 times. God forbid. He had so many children and grandkids. Yet when he died at 88 years, no family member came forward to claim him. He died a pauper. He even went ahead to marry a woman like him. She was his last wife. The longest marriage he had was a year. I will always stick to my family. I Won't let them down. Please our brothers who want to sow their wide oath everywhere, be careful. It might backfire on you. Guinness book of world record gave him that title.
Just imagine, is that a good title

Glynn Wolfe, also known as Scotty Wolfe (July 25, 1908 – June 10, 1997), was a Baptist minister who resided in Blythe, California. He was famous for holding the record for the largest number of monogamous marriages (29). His shortest marriage lasted 19 days, and his longest lasted eleven years. His final marriage was to Linda Wolfe (née Essex), who holds the record for the most-married woman (23 times). The marriage was a publicity stunt, and a week after the wedding, Essex went back to her hometown in Indiana, but she kept her married name.

Wolfe died in Redlands, California a month and a half before his 89th birthday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glynn_Wolfe

[img]https://funnynamesblog.files./2012/04/wolfe2.jpg[/img]Glynn “Scotty” Wolfe and one of his unidentified wives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2017
What a ridiculous award!

I can't receive this nonsense

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by jerryunit48: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2017
The man try o

3 Likes

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Adaumunocha(f): 4:05am On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
What about award!
You too!??
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You too!??
I don't want that kind of a ridiculous award cheesy
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Queenlovely(f): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Adaumunocha(f): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't want that kind of a ridiculous award cheesy
Y are u awake
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Y are u awake
I woke up and found it hard to catch sleep ni jawe.. What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Queenlovely(f): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I woke up and found it hard to catch sleep ni jawe.. What about you?

please let's us not derail this thread. Take it somewhere else please.

Seun: Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Prec1ous(m): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2017
I guess he is one of those guys that always keep walking away.

You should have faced your wife,but I guess there was no Real love to begin with.

PS: queenlovely, so you don't want them to turn your thread to sleeping thread?

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Flexherbal(m): 5:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Hope no one is planing to beat his record!
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Who funeral EPP? He don die he don die be that....na ordinary rotten meat dey inside casket for funeral. So I don't consider that a punishment.

Same way I hate RIPs....abi the dead go dey inside grave dey like una comments?.

I weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by hisgrace090: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Who and what is woman?
So after divorcing the 27th wife, he was able to locate 28th and 29th wife.
Infact women are choiecless.

4 Likes

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Partnerbiz3: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
source
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by lenghtinny(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
The world most married man angry

So that one na achievement...
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Prettyamaxy(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by AlexCk: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Guinness book of record on his mind(dead mind actually).

Very soon, someone may wanna beat that record of 'most married person'
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
This is what happens when you keep finding flaws in other people instead of correction yourself, 29 wives? The problem is him not the wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by joseo: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
It is becos of dudes like this ppl prefer to be baby mama and......that actual truth is that the guy didn't raise a family so he has no family......
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by adadike281(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Sometimes, I blame women too. our people dey talk say, cane wey dem carry flog first wife will equally be used on d second wife.

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Funny enough he is remembered for something... not every dead man get to be remembered

1 Like

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Amberon11: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
He was just a sperm bank. Community husband and community father.

2 Likes

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Cordis92(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
E be like say the women wey dey accept him proposals no come get sense sha

6 Likes

Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by muller101(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op it's a good title.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by BALLOSKI: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2017
*in 9ice' voice*

Nothing de shock me again.
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Cordis92:
E be like say the women wey dey accept him proposals no come get sense sha
mehn girl i like you ooo.u are from awka bah
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by emmabest2000(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Queenlovely(f): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by iamleumas: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Haaaaaaa
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by donblade85555(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
na waoo....wetin person nor go see
Re: Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.