Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (41145 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by RicoBee(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2017
4peace:
2gb
Thank you.
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by miketayo(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Not bad. I use it throughout the day with my data on

Tanks
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by raiz01: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
No Fast charging
No notification light
Screen is not Full HD (720p)
no fingerprint support
no fast charging
3000mah battery
mehn its keeps coming

Well ma infinix note 4 all the Above features and its only 53k naira ..
the Question of whether choosing an infinix over this Nokia . is a HUGE YES YES YES #Danial Brian Style

1 Like

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
jojothaiv:

Sir, if you don't mind..

Will they not consider the exchange rate at the time of production too? Because you sound so sure..
When Sony released the PS3 , for the first couple of years they sold at a loss why?
The idea was to get millions of people to purchase the console , there by ensuring market capture

They recoup losses via other services like the PSN subscription that those over 40 million PS3 owners pastor at $40 a year now do the math over the last 10 years of PS3 , they have made billions in profit

Now the idea of Google pricing these phones so cheaply is to ensure that the over 50 million Nigerians still using feature phones can instead purchase these phones and get on the Android platform
It's basic business school route to market 101

Now when these 50nmillion plus people now are using Android thats market capture that's a market apple can't get again and that means the Android will eventually become the dorminate platform in Africa

Once any pilot project works in Nigeria it works in the rest of the continent

Niw Google wants these 50 million people on their platform

And trust me the benefits are astronomical, 50 million new users on Android means 50 million new users of the Google search engine , and that means 50 million new YouTube viewers and that means 50 million new Facebook users and that means 50 million new Whatsapp users need I go on?

You were looking at it from a small perspective Google are thinking global so trust me dollar price and profit on phone sales is the least of their worries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
jojothaiv:

Sir, if you don't mind..

Will they not consider the exchange rate at the time of production too? Because you sound so sure..
When Sony released the PS3 , for the first couple of years they sold at a loss why?
The idea was to get millions of people to purchase the console , there by ensuring market capture

They recoup losses via other services like the PSN subscription that those over 40 million PS3 owners pastor at $40 a year now do the math over the last 10 years of PS3 , they have made billions in profit

Now the idea of Google pricing these phones so cheaply is to ensure that the over 50 million Nigerians still using feature phones can instead purchase these phones and get on the Android platform

Now when these 50nmillion plus people now are using Android thats market capture that's a market apple can't get again and that means the Android will eventually become the dorminate platform in Africa

And trust me the benefits are astronomical, 50 million new users on Android means 50 million new users of the Google search engine , and that means 50 million new YouTube viewers and that means 50 million new Facebook users and that means 50 million new Whatsapp users need I go on?

You were looking at it from a small perspective Google are thinking global so trust me dollar price and profit on phone sales is the least of their worries

Now you see why I can confidently tell you tecno and Infinix are dead

Because once people see they can get good quality device at N17k the rest is history
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
jojothaiv:

Sir, if you don't mind..

Because once people see they can get good quality device at N17k the rest is history
People are tired of problematic devices and going to complain at carlcare every other month
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

People are tired of problematic devices and going to complain at carlcare every other month
This is interesting, with this your analysis i cut cap for u o....

Meanwhile, make we dey observe as things dey go..
By the way, Happy weekend..
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by djgreenland(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
ThatAppleGuy:

I'm afraid you might have to wait for the next six months or so cos I'm not ready to sell mine just yet (I don't think any one is either).
Bad market, but you can just state your price and I'll wait. Six months right?
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by vellie: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2017
djgreenland:
Bad market, but you can just state your price and I'll wait. Six months right?
omo see die Hard...."

1 Like

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Ennyholar: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Let me enjoy my Camon CX in peace
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I am not just saying it, it's common knowledge i work in the industry
There will be two versions both will be between 13 -17k

It's a done deal already Tecno is gone

They had every chance to improve but they were more interested in selling garbage at huge profits

Transsion know this hence the new breed of garbage called tecno spark series and the one by infinix

young man u dey yarn dust.. Which tecno.. Seeing hate substandard phones. But this time, I have to stand with tecno or infinix on this one cause that nonsense ice 2 u call phone. Won't even sell half.. That shit is a low end device. No fingerprint, no fhd, nt water resistance. Very bad processor.. Core count bad. USB 2.0..no 4g network.. 3g network lacks more stuffs. That phone is just 5.5 inch nonsense.. Buy at your penny.. It won't even do snapchat without over lagging..
Nb* I've noticed Nigeria is a dumping ground from substandard products

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
CHESTER48:
young man u dey yarn dust.. Which tecno.. Seeing hate substandard phones. But this time, I have to stand with tecno or infinix on this one cause that nonsense ice 2 u call phone. Won't even sell half.. That shit is a low end device. No fingerprint, no fhd, nt water resistance. Very bad processor.. Core count bad. USB 2.0..no 4g network.. 3g network lacks more stuffs. That phone is just 5.5 inch nonsense.. Buy at your penny.. It won't even do snapchat without over lagging..
Nb* I've noticed Nigeria is a dumping ground from substandard products

Everything you wrote is garbage , you clearly are very unexposed and most likely still a university student

Wow did you read the rubbish you wrote ?

You were so interested in sounding cool that you just wrote total nonsense and any one who read you post saw it.

First of all you ignorantly stated that googles device is sub standard?

Yet it will be sold in every country that transsion dear not sell because it will meet international standards which transsion can not

Secondly you said it is rubbish because it has no finger print reader , is not water resistant and so on?
I doubt you are a graduate !

Google is releasing what is called an entry level device at N13,000 so it makes sense it won't have these premium features and the people who thus device is targeted at do not care for these features , I men the pepper sellers, the bread sellers, the security men etc

All they want is a smart phone which has good build quality with latest updates not the garbage transsion has been producing for years

Are you aware that 4 years ago Google met with transsion? They wanted to use tecno and Infinix phones for this project ?

Unfortunately the standards and build quality of these devices were far below googles acceptable standards

I strongly suggest you learn to think deeply before responding next time
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
raiz01:
No Fast charging
No notification light
Screen is not Full HD (720p)
no fingerprint support
no fast charging
3000mah battery
mehn its keeps coming

Well ma infinix note 4 all the Above features and its only 53k naira ..
the Question of whether choosing an infinix over this Nokia . is a HUGE YES YES YES #Danial Brian Style
Yes, it has a front mounted Fingerprint
Yes, it charges fast
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Everything you wrote is garbage , you clearly are very unexposed and most likely still a university student

You were so interested in sounding cool that you just wrote total nonsense and any one who read you post saw it.

Yet it will be sold in every country that transsion dear not sell because it will meet international standards which transsion can not

Secondly you said it is rubbish because it has no finger print reader , is not water resistant and so on?

Google is releasing what is called an entry level device at N13,000 so it makes sense it won't have these premium features and the people who thus device is targeted at do not care for these features , I men the pepper sellers, the bread sellers, the security men etc

All they want is a smart phone which has good build quality with latest updates not the garbage transsion has been producing for years

Are you aware that 4 years ago Google met with transsion? They wanted to use tecno and Infinix phones for this project ?

Unfortunately the standards and build quality of these devices were far below googles acceptable standards

Hahaha. I'm still a university student, but me and you are on the same forum no improvement from u.. U think I have not graduated, what have you achieved since your graduation. I might be better than you. You may be older but I've achieved more at my age.. U said when 13,000 naira phone comes, tecno or infinix wont sell again. when the phone that is coming is a substandard phone itself. U claim to work with the company but your ignorance has proved u to be a pride bum. U have to go up and effect your real work.. Lol. If u quote me again, then I will know that you are just a matured over grown baby.

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
CHESTER48:

Hahaha. I'm still a university student, but me and you are on the same forum no improvement from u.. U think I have not graduated, what have you achieved since your graduation. I might be better than you. You may be older but I've achieved more at my age.. U said when 13,000 naira phone comes, tecno or infinix wont sell again. when the phone that is coming is a substandard phone itself. U claim to work with the company but your ignorance has proved u to be a pride bum. U have to go up and effect your real work.. Lol. If u quote me again, then I will know that you are just a matured over grown baby.

Are you done ?

Transsion make garbage hence Google didn't run this project with them again

Now only a delusional or ignorant fellow would claim their smart phones are quality

Now to talk about personal achievements? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhwhahahaha

I rest my case

Google had ended transsion and sulk all you want but it won't change this

What amazes my buddy and I here as we had your aren't nonsensical post is you claimed the Japanese manufactured ICE and ICE 2 are substandard?

Wow !! When compared to the knock off garbage transsion makes Evey year ?

Hahahahhaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do you think you rubbish phones are not being sold on jumia Egypt any more ?

Why didn't Transsion be allowed to establish an office in Egypt the way you have in Nigeria, Kenya , Ethiopia and Cameron ?

Because you go where you can bribe the SON managers like you do every year here .. small wonder why anytime you launch a new phone you invite the SON bosses to come and endorse it after giving them fat envelopes..

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Listen kid you are a cry baby who doesn't understand a thing.

You are paid a minimum wage to come online and defend a dead company

No one wanted your Manchester city garbage !!

You release a phone you can't even sell in the United kingdom and Northern Ireland where Manchester city club is from ?

Comedy Central

You guys are a joke, a petty joke , nothing more

Chika can't save transsion this time ,they are history

Maybe zenco will shift to Nokia as a distributor soon

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Are you done ?

Transsion make garbage hence Google didn't run this project with them again

Now only a delusional or ignorant fellow would claim their smart phones are quality

Now to talk about personal achievements? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhwhahahaha

I rest my case

Google had ended transsion and sulk all you want but it won't change this

What amazes my buddy and I here as we had your aren't nonsensical post is you claimed the Japanese manufactured ICE and ICE 2 are substandard?

Wow !! When compared to the knock off garbage transsion makes Evey year ?

Hahahahhaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do you think you rubbish phones are not being sold on jumia Egypt any more ?

Why didn't Transsion be allowed to establish an office in Egypt the way you have in Nigeria, Kenya , Ethiopia and Cameron ?

Because you go where you can bribe the SON managers like you do every year here .. small wonder why anytime you launch a new phone you invite the SON bosses to come and endorse it after giving them fat envelopes..

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Listen kid you are a cry baby who doesn't understand a thing.

You are paid a minimum wage to come online and defend a dead company

No one wanted your Manchester city garbage !!

You release a phone you can't even sell in the United kingdom and Northern Ireland where Manchester city club is from ?

Comedy Central

You guys are a joke, a petty joke , nothing more

Chika can't save transsion this time ,they are history

Maybe zenco will shift to Nokia as a distributor soon

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no sense in everything u just said. I'm done talking with you . you talking about freetel ice 2

.someone else should browse freetel ice 2 on Google. And tell me what u think. Bye
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
CHESTER48:
no sense in everything u just said. I'm done talking with you . you talking about freetel ice 2

.someone else should browse freetel ice 2 on Google. And tell me what u think. Bye

RIP transsion

People .are done with your garbage ,ice 2 might not have all the awesome specs of an iPhone7 , but fro a N15,000 phone it's very very good , and the build quality supercedes anything transsion ever releases ...

Al your mediatek powered garbage are useless

So while it hurts, the reality is clear ...

Don't ever quote me again , I was working in this industry when you were still wearing diapers

I take market changing decisions while you are at best a sales rep

So back off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

RIP transsion

People .are done with your garbage ,ice 2 might not have all the awesome specs of an iPhone7 , but fro a N15,000 phone it's very very good , and the build quality supercedes anything transsion ever releases ...

Al your mediatek powered garbage are useless

So while it hurts, the reality is clear ...

Don't ever quote me again , I was working in this industry when you were still wearing diapers

I take market changing decisions while you are at best a sales rep

So back off

I dont know why I am talking with a lay man like u. U lack sense from the time I read Ur first quote. U said that tecno and infinix will run away cause the ice2 from Google is coming. While the ice2 is the lowest grade phone ever

Freetel ICE 2 Specifications and Price

Network

GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 2100
4G: No
SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM

Design

Dimensions: 155 x 79 x 9 mm
Weight: g
Display: 5.5 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels (267 PPI), 2.5D
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light Sensor
Build: Plastic
Colours: White. Black.
Hardware

Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
Processor Name: MediaTek MT6580
Graphics Processor: ARM Mali 400
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Storage: 8 GB
External Storage: Dedicated Micro-SD card up to 32 GB
Camera

Rear: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, and LED flash
Video recording: 720p
Front-facing: 2 megapixels
Multimedia

Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
Loudspeaker: Mono
Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
FM Radio: NA
Connectivity

Bluetooth: v4.2
WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
GPS: Yes
USB: microUSB v2.0. NFC
Miscellaneous

Charging: Regular
Battery: Lithium-Ion 2800 mAh

The phone uses a mediatek just like any other tecno. So why would it be boss over them.. U worked their fro years, they should sack u, cause u haven't learnt anything from them Google.

Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Kanmiboy(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2017
MissTechy:
As seen on MissTechy dot com:

So the guys at Nokia sent me the Nokia 5 to review and as usual here is a video review for those who like to see my face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-iL0XVUy4&t=5s

But for those who don't sad, not to worry, I got your back. Say hello to the Nokia 5's package!

When it comes to the accessories, there is nothing special going on, you have the Power adapter, the USB 2.0 cable, a pin Ejector and the manuals:

ALL HAIL THE 720P DEVICE:

The Nokia 5 is a 5.2-inch device with top and bottom bezels.

It comes with an IPS display, however, you are getting the HD experience instead of Full-HD, which might be a letdown, but like I said in the video, the display is colorful

As for the buttons and placements, you have a separate tray for your Dual SIM card which supports 4G/LTE. There is also another tray for the MicroSD card slot which is expandable to 256GB. On the right side of the device, you have the volume rocker and power button and I love the fact that Nokia paid close attention to details in this regard (I am talking about the silver tapings that further adds to the sleekness of the device). In front, you have the 8MP front camera and it comes with a wide angled lens and an autofocus feature which is cool considering the price tag.autofocus feature which is cool considering the price tag.Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a notification sensor. But other sensors have been included (More on this in my full review).

Naturally, you have the 13MP rear camera at the back of the device, as well as the dual-LED flash.On top seats the 3.5mm earphone jack. And beneath? You have a USB 2.0 port, the dual speaker grills, and a mic. Did I mention that this comes with a unibody body design and an aluminum finish? Also, the device doesn't come with a removable back or battery — the battery is 3000mAh by the way.

On the weight side of things, this weighs about 158g and trust me when I say that it feels really good to hold. So, is this device worth the price tag of N65,000 considering these specs?

I can't say for now given that it hasn't been put through a lot of tests, but watch this space for my full review.

So, over to you, do you like what you see? Plus, would you choose a Tecno device (The Camon CX, for example) or an Infinix device over this?
Please wheere can I get the phone please...
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
CHESTER48:
I dont know why I am talking with a lay man like u. U lack sense from the time I read Ur first quote. U said that tecno and infinix will run away cause the ice2 from Google is coming. While the ice2 is the lowest grade phone ever

Freetel ICE 2 Specifications and Price

Network

GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 2100
4G: No
SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM

Design

Dimensions: 155 x 79 x 9 mm
Weight: g
Display: 5.5 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels (267 PPI), 2.5D
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light Sensor
Build: Plastic
Colours: White. Black.
Hardware

Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
Processor Name: MediaTek MT6580
Graphics Processor: ARM Mali 400
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Storage: 8 GB
External Storage: Dedicated Micro-SD card up to 32 GB
Camera

Rear: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, and LED flash
Video recording: 720p
Front-facing: 2 megapixels
Multimedia

Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
Loudspeaker: Mono
Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
FM Radio: NA
Connectivity

Bluetooth: v4.2
WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
GPS: Yes
USB: microUSB v2.0. NFC
Miscellaneous

Charging: Regular
Battery: Lithium-Ion 2800 mAh

The phone uses a mediatek just like any other tecno. So why would it be boss over them.. U worked their fro years, they should sack u, cause u haven't learnt anything from them Google.

You are a noob obviously
Never said ICE 2 doesn't use mediatek either but the build quality will Outlast any garbage you guys put out in the last decade

All transsion devices are substandard garbage
After 9 months propel can't get parts at carlcare centers ?

Your phones are such trash that even your carlcare staff advice friends not to buy them for peace of mind sake ...quote that

You guys have no standards or integrity , you rely on bribes to get SON to not trouble you.

Hence why you can't sell I'm any sane country...I double dear you sell your garbage mancity edition in the United kingdom and Northern Ireland.b

You can't because the branding using mancity is a fraud ...
Your device doesn't meet the lowest standard allowed in the UK

You are trash , best sold to illiterate scumbags

Get off my mentions

I don't discuss with your level it's chidi or Arthur is will discuss with not a mere intern
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by drizzypat: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

u didn't have to embarrass him dat way naa
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You are a noob obviously
Never said ICE 2 doesn't use mediatek either but the build quality will Outlast any garbage you guys put out in the last decade

All transsion devices are substandard garbage
After 9 months propel can't get parts at carlcare centers ?

Your phones are such trash that even your carlcare staff advice friends not to buy them for peace of mind sake ...quote that

You guys have no standards or integrity , you rely on bribes to get SON to not trouble you.

Hence why you can't sell I'm any sane country...I double dear you sell your garbage mancity edition in the United kingdom and Northern Ireland.b

You can't because the branding using mancity is a fraud ...
Your device doesn't meet the lowest standard allowed in the UK

You are trash , best sold to illiterate scumbags

Get off my mentions

I don't discuss with your level it's chidi or Arthur is will discuss with not a mere intern
shockedsorry sir oo. But please I am not the one producing tecno or infinix, u keep saying your phones. I own a Samsung phone. But what are the specs of the ice2
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by abumeinben(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Uchihaitaci
CHESTER48
OHIsIManuEL

Hi all.

Has anyone used the Nokia 5 yet?

Comments I got from quora, gsmarena, gadget360 and zednet were not encouraging at all.

Considering getting this phone next week. But users keep point at Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Uchihaitaci
CHESTER48
OHIsIManuEL

Hi all.

Comments I got from quora, gsmarena, gadget360 and zednet were not encouraging at all.

Considering getting this phone next week. But users keep point at Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
go with the xiaomi note 4.
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Uchihaitaci
CHESTER48
OHIsIManuEL

Hi all.

Go with Nokia 6!

It's a no brainer Nokia 6 beats redmi
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by abumeinben(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
CHESTER48:
go with the xiaomi note 4.

How about durability?
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by abumeinben(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Go with Nokia 6!

Choi!

That's money o

So you're saying I should abandon Nokia 5
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
abumeinben:

Choi!

That's money o

So you're saying I should abandon Nokia 5

Yeah
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Gptech(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Go with Nokia 6!

Apart from a slightly better camera and build quality, the Redmi trumps the Nokia 6 in every other aspect.
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gptech:

Apart from a slightly better camera and build quality, the Redmi trumps the Nokia 6 in every other aspect.

No it doesnt
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by obisco4u: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
So Nokia made a phone that doesn't have notification light. Hmm. I thought they were ready to reclaim the market.
Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by Gptech(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

No it doesnt
Even though I know this is not a debate, why do you think the Nokia 6 is better than the Redmi note 4x?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / 10 Best Selfie Smartphone With Good Front Camera 2016 / Why You Might Want To Uninstall Your Truecaller Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.