Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

NDE REGISTRATION 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NDE REGISTRATION 2019 (576 Views)

NDE-FCT Flags Off Post-sadts , Small Stock Goat Production Training / NDE-FCT Trains Youths On POP Installation, CCTV Others / National Directorate Of Employment NDE Recruitment 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDE REGISTRATION 2019 by mustaph615: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Beware of scammers. They ask you to pay money to help. Don't give people money to give you job. Some people may ask you to pay a little amount of money for registrations and material handling. Some people don't give you job but they help you get it . Be wise Nairalanders. I got NDE job through one Adam Sayed. This young man helped me get the job. He didn't collect money from me. The only money i pay was for registration and material handling. This young is not a scammer. The truth is that this man like helping others. This man has the best private cybercafe in Nigeria. If you through him he wil get what you want. He knows how to follow up registrations and other activities. Adam Sayed help two of my cousin brothers to get Npower job before they recommend him to me. And am testifying that this man is truthful. Don't they implicate yourself if you cannot help yourself keep your mouth shut. Talkie talkie brothers and sisters when no job make poverty carry your brain dey talk anyway please. This young man is very informative. May God bless him abundant and give him long life to help others. This man helped me applied for NDE yesterday and i gave him N1000 as a compensation for the registration. See my application detail below:
Your appointment information

National Directorate of Employment noreply@nde.gov.ng via a2plcpnl0126.prod.iad2.secureserver.net
10:23 AM (24 hours ago)
to me

Dear Usman Mustapha

This is a confirmation that you have booked Rural Employment Promotion.

We are waiting you at on July 8, 2019 at 10:00 am.

Thank you for choosing our company.

National Directorate of Employment

www.nde.gov.ng
Re: NDE REGISTRATION 2019 by Sharpson25(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2020
How to register NDE

(1) (Reply)

Nda Past Questions And Answers / Animals That Have Gone Extinct In The Last 100 Years / Okada Ban:- Man Creats A Flashy Car Out Of His Keke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.