Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Throwback Photo Of Tekno - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Tekno (33878 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Tekno And His Daughter, Skye / Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women / Complete History And Biography Of Tekno Miles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Misterdhee1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
blackcoffee:
Money is not always the reason behind the change in people's looks...
Its called metamorphosis..Sometimes people Change Not Because of monetary attachment buh because its Inevitable.people must change weda money dey or Not . money is just a polish and an enhancer
Exactly bro..The body grows and shed the features that arent attractive with time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Abbey2sam(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbbabes:
I wonder how this guy will look down there

he geti big cassava grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Abbey2sam(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
kendylet:
NOTHING IS PERMANENT, WHERE YOU ARE TODAY, ISN'T WHERE YOU WILL BE TOMORROW, ALL YOU NEED IS PATIENCE...

if God bless people that hit the like button, I started Wondering what he will do for people that quote it.

so I decided to quote
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by faithkeno(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Bestchisom(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
snazzy5050:
Thank God for him..Lord bless everyone that hit the like button as you have blessed tekno

tmoro now.. the headline in nland will be... 'a nlander who hit like on my prayer is now a millionier ....anyway mke i follow hit

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Bestchisom(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
collitexnaira:
Nobody is ugly
Just make money
Then your real look will surface
is Obasanjo and osibanjo pretending to be rich?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by snazzy5050(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin
Bestchisom:

tmoro now.. the headline in nland will be... 'a nlander who hit like on my prayer is now a millionier ....anyway mke i follow hit
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by Bestchisom(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by dwizzed(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki No wonder Diana left, he looked like a stray dog, despite all the change he has, he doesn't interest me.
i know say ur own bf no cute reach him....gerarahere
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by kendylet(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Abbey2sam:

if God bless people that hit the like button, I started Wondering what he will do for people that quote it.

so I decided to quote
smiles...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by kendylet(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
you are beautiful..sorry to ask. Are you the daughter nwadi kalu
smiles...dunno who bears that name!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tekno by freshinko: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
CHANGE is always CONSTANT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.