Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" (39693 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Ngene44: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Atiku, you are going nowhere.
are you God? Are you the majority voters? Who are you speaking for. ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Thobiy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Then it is for what, who is deceiving who
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by muller101(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't believe him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by mdokaba1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I feel proud that he responded to my post as I was the OP I wish I can take this short lived fame to the bank for some cash.

https://www.nairaland.com/3974698/atiku-eating-kids-when-see
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Fantastic2m(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Thobiy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Ngene44:
are you God? Are you the majority voters? Who are you speaking for. ?
So you want him to go
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by hysteriabox(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Super story

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Olaidereuben96(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hehe
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by opius: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

For ur mind
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by martineverest(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
U didn't do this btw 2007 and 2016
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Nicheey(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
So it mean the girls didn't even trust you that made you to prove if the food is safe . How can Nigeria trust you ,Hmmmmmmm

lol,walahi you're a savage
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by tojahh(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
D
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by tunary(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even if it's for election purpose sorry bro, you will never smell that position you aim. corruption is clearly written all over you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shortyy:

No, he eyed it.

Kuku kill persin o. LOL
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Nicheey(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=PUSH1 post=59340170][/quote]

lol,you just exposed the Niggah to his own lies
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by tomofe: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
the food that he is even afraid to eat ?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Ahmeduana(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
ARE YOU GOD?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by tomofe: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
the food that he was even afraid to eat?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Ngene44: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thobiy:
So you want him to go
I am not his fan but the way that guy decreed as if he is INEC. Nigerians are filled with hatreds.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Debbime(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yes he did, cos I was there

jay2pee:
Atiku, I have just one question for you...

Did you actually ear the food[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by HeWrites(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Debbime(f): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
it was not about the girls not trusting him, it was about him sharing with the out of school children that AUN provides one good meal a day and basic education and hygiene.

i was part of this project and it is still on going.

Angelparadise:
So it mean the girls didn't even trust you that made you to prove if the food is safe . How can Nigeria trust you ,Hmmmmmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by hAlexandro(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
angry grin Oko Aunty titi really tryina impress sorry my inlaw you ain't sitting on that stool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by okoliexpress: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pebcak:
#OURMUMUDONDO
grin

this is sooooooo funny given how woefully that protest went
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Bede2u(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nltaliban:
Atiku Abubakar

Even if you and buhari sleep in Idp camps, Nigerians won't vote you!

Our mumu don do!

[b]We want customized, world and development inclined leaders with great intellectual capacity [/b]and not some old cargoes that are still in their factory mode

I support a better Nigeria, the Nigeria every patriotic citizen dreams of

yes that we want but not Osinbajo either.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by gnykelly(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
mdokaba1:
I feel proud that he responded to my post as I was the OP I wish I can take this short lived fame to the bank for some cash.

https://www.nairaland.com/3974698/atiku-eating-kids-when-see

actually one of his media aide is my friend on FB i posted it and tagged him. i guess they informed him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Thobiy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ngene44:
I am not his fan but the way that guy decreed as if he is INEC. Nigerians are filled with hatreds.
NO blame, it is because of what is happening in the country
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Pebcak: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
okoliexpress:
this is sooooooo funny given how woefully that protest went

its a good starting point in regards to the protest need to start somewhere, even as a civil servant I bet FG won't approve this long medical leave talk less of an elected official
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by Bayajidda1: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=PUSH1 post=59340170][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by ExInferis(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Anyone who believes atiku actually tweets himself is not serious.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" by mdokaba1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
gnykelly:

actually one of his media aide is my friend on FB i posted it and tagged him. i guess they informed him.

Nice job. Its good they know we ain't bought by their cheap gimmick no more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.