Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (39691 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Fruittie: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos State, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said he wishes the incoming ministers the best as they pilot the affairs of the country.

Bakare stated this when he spoke to Sun in reaction the submission of the ministerial list to the National Assembly by President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday.

Bakare, who was once the vice-presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change, CPC, and Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 general election also asked God to give the incoming ministers, the grace and wisdom to make the President’s second term better than the first.

Bakare said, “That was my opinion and I am entitled to it and the person who has the yam and the knife has decided. So be it!

“I don’t have any feelings. My feelings are my feelings. I don’t have any feelings at all. I wish them the best and may God grant them grace and wisdom to make the second term better than the first.”

Bakare added that his confidence was in God Almighty who created Nigeria and will not let the nation suffer when asked if he was sure that the incoming ministers would make the second term of Buhari better than his first tenure.

Source:
http://earlybaze.com.ng/2019/07/23/ministerial-list-how-pastor-tunde-bakare-reacted-to-buharis-nominees/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by SadiqBabaSani: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hun be dey find appointment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Bakare added that his confidence was in God Almighty who created Nigeria and will not let the nation suffer when asked if he was sure that the incoming ministers would make the second term of Buhari better than his first tenure.

I wish them the best and may God grant them grace and wisdom to make the second term better than the first.”
Amen in Jesus name.

These are the men who cared for the country and always pray for her.
Not criminals, fraudsters and rogues that raped and looted the treasury of our nation, that are now getting mad cos there is no more free money for them to steal.

God bless Nigeria.
Officialgarri:
Bakare, I believe, has a very big reward in heaven.
This is the right way men of God should answer questions.
A pastor is not a politician. His duty is to support the government in prayers.
You are a very wise man.
God bless you and yours.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by emilas1979(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Ode
Fruittie:
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos State, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said he wishes the incoming ministers the best as they pilot the affairs of the country.
Bakare stated this when he spoke to Sun in reaction the submission of the ministerial list to the National Assembly by President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday.

Bakare, who was once the vice-presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change, CPC, and Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 general election also asked God to give the incoming ministers, the grace and wisdom to make the President’s second term better than the first.
Bakare said, “That was my opinion and I am entitled to it and the person who has the yam and the knife has decided. So be it!
“I don’t have any feelings. My feelings are my feelings. I don’t have any feelings at all. I wish them the best and may God grant them grace and wisdom to make the second term better than the first.”

Source:
http://earlybaze.com.ng/2019/07/23/ministerial-list-how-pastor-tunde-bakare-reacted-to-buharis-nominees/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by handie(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2019
For Buhari to drop Danbazau and that ex minister of defence, I believe this incoming cabinet will be better.... But I seriously don't understand why Ogbonnaya Onu is being retained as a minister. I can't see any impact of his in d development of science and technology during the first four years...... And Ngige is being wasted in that ministry of labor and productivity. I hope he's moved to health. I'll propose Fashola keeps power, Aregbesola get works, that Kano major gets defense, Akpabio gets Niger Delta, Hadi Sirika, Malami, Lai Mohammed and Amaechi keep their old portfolios, the Oyo guy gets Communications.... As for Osagie Ehanire, I really don't get the basis for his return....... Apart from being a staunch ally of Buhari since the ANPP/CPC days, and being an in law to TY Danjuma

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Flyingngel(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Bakare is confuse and also lack what to say.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by sparog(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2019
I can feel his pain

grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by aolawale025: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2019
He just wished them well. The best to do under these circumstances

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by lonelydora: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
I pity anyone who believes Buhari's second tenure will be better than the first.

Sorry to all who still think APC, cabal, and Buhari are still redeemable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Authoreety: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Bakare reacts

All I'm saying is that buhari and Apc never won the presidential election!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2019
WE ARE DONE WITH THE FIRST LEVEL
NOW THIS IS THE NEXT LEVEL

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by jasmine1600: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Political pastor reacting, he has never condemned the killings going on in Nigeria.
This guy is part of Nigerian problems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
lonelydora:
I pity anyone who believes Buhari's second tenure will be better than the first.
So shall your prayers be for you and yours.
You have confessed it with thou mouth!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by olusola200: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Everybody is entitled to his opinion .

To me aregbesola will surely repeat his performance during tinubu"s tenor in Lagos state , when he was I'm charge of works ministry
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Wise man spotted.

Whether he rigged, rugged or pugged he's now president and deserves our support till next election.

Complaining has no benefit. This is the reason why many people will never make progress in life. They keep complaining about what could have been instead of working on how to optimize whatever remains they have after the damage.

Be forward thinking folks. PMB is now president, Atiku cannot cum till 2023, he's temporarily castrated. Wake from the slumber and face the reality.

I stand with PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Flyingngel:
Bakare is confuse and also lack what to say.
It is obvious you are the confused one here flying tin!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Onlinealaba(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Everybody just de react ..let's just hope this people will deliver well and achieve maximum (positive) next level
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Officialgarri: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by lonelydora: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80574410:

So shall your prayers be for you and yours.
You have confessed it with thou mouth!

God no dey answer this kind prayer, bro.

Why the wait in appointment of ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by enility(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
handie:
For Buhari to drop Danbazau and that ex minister of defence, I believe this incoming cabinet will be better.... But I seriously don't understand why Ogbonnaya Onu is being retained as a minister. I can't see any impact of his in d development of science and technology during the first four years...... And Ngige is being wasted in that ministry of labor and productivity. I hope he's moved to health. I'll propose Fashola keeps power, Aregbesola get works, that Kano major gets defense, Akpabio gets Niger Delta, Hadi Sirika, Malami, Lai Mohammed and Amaechi keep their old portfolios, the Oyo guy gets Communications.... As for Osagie Ehanire, I really don't get the basis for his return....... Apart from being a staunch ally of Buhari since the ANPP/CPC days, and being an in law to TY Danjuma

Ministerial analyst, I dey feel you.. I like your analysis tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by dalass(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Hope that these ones will fill the ineptitude of the Presidency and actually make things to work again in Nigeria smiley
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Criticaltemp: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2019
F
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by thaoriginator: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570578:

Amen in Jesus name.

These are the men who cared for the country and always pray for her.
Not criminals, fraudsters and rogues that raped and looted the treasury of our nation, that are now getting mad cos there is no more free money for them to steal.

God bless Nigeria.
Enemies of the state huh cry

Thunder faya dem badmind deh.. While we go forward dem a guh backwards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
lonelydora:

Sorry to all who still think APC, cabal, and Buhari are still redeemable.
Pity your sorry self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
thaoriginator:
Enemies of the state huh cry

Thunder faya dem badmind deh.. While we go forward dem a guh backwards
A Big Amen.
Na so e go be!

Chop knuckles correct guy.
Gbayi! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2019
schoolboij:

Pity your sorry self.
Good reply!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

You've said it all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by eben1marketer: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by joseph1832(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
They interview this great man of God concerning the ministerial list, I wonder why they didn't interview him concerning Biodun Fatoyinbo. grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Hun be dey find appointment

Shey if them give you, you no go collect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.