Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat (4106 Views)

Xiaomi launches The Mi A2 And Mi A2 Lite Running Android One (PHOTOS). / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
4llerbuntu:
wait, what is wrong with Nougat?

na wah o

I have a hot 4, and nougat messed up its wifi reception.
The device was able to browse at max speed on my mifi and desktop routers. Once I upgraded, I could only browse on my desktop routers using a DNS changer, and even then, all I could do was surf. Google play Store was a nono.

On top of that, the phone can only see 2.5ghz bands.

These are the issues that fly over the heads of all those jjcs who post Infinix is better than Samsung
Re: Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
oyb:

I have a hot 4, and nougat messed up its wifi reception.
The device was able to browse at max speed on my mifi and desktop routers. Once I upgraded, I could only browse on my desktop routers using a DNS changer, and even then, all I could do was surf. Google play Store was a nono.

On top of that, the phone can only see 2.5ghz bands.

These are the issues that fly over the heads of all those jjcs who post Infinix is better than Samsung

Really?

That's a messed up update.
Re: Help My New Note3 Pro Is Running Android 7.0 Noughat by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
chiefojiji:
Yankee used Samsung S7 edge for sale..... Locked with t-mobile network. Chat up if interested at a give away price... 070 3019 3317 Lagos only
LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY .. "YANKEE USED" GOT ME CRACKING

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account 2019 (hot) / ANDROID Here I Come. / Official: Glo 1GB Is Now N1000 ( Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.