Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Setup FREE DSTV Channels With Tricks And Codes - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Setup FREE DSTV Channels With Tricks And Codes (15352 Views)

How To Setup A Talkshow On Poptalkz / How To Setup Free To Air Channels On Android Tv / How To Setup Internet Tv That Works Like Cable Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup FREE DSTV Channels With Tricks And Codes by TopTips: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
How to setup FREE DSTV Channels with Tricks and Codes

Lots of people still believe that you need pay before enjoying your favorite movies and Channels on DSTV but NO. And you don't need to do some sort of hacks before you can be allowed to access your favorite DSTV Channels.

But before I proceed, here are the following channels you will pick after entering the settings am about to give you below:-

Lotus FM,
Mindset Health,
Botswana TV,
Vivid Mosiac,
RADIO Radio2000,
Hope Channel Africa,
ITV,
Astro,
God TV Africa..... More channels and Tricks To setup FREE DSTV @ http://www.qtechpluz.com/2017/07/how-to-setup-free-dstv-channels-with-tricks-codes.html
Re: How To Setup FREE DSTV Channels With Tricks And Codes by Bobby95(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
No tricks for supersport and mnet.......NA wetin guys dem need be dat
Re: How To Setup FREE DSTV Channels With Tricks And Codes by TopTips: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bobby95:
No tricks for supersport and mnet.......NA wetin guys dem need be dat
check out on the site I listed more 100+ Channels you can tricks

(1) (Reply)

Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder / Mytv Channels Are Not Showing Again / Startimes Smart Card Insertion Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.