Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed (48613 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by sweatlana: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
angry6
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by omoikea(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
if this dead post should hit FP.....I will deactivate my nl Acct

it's time you deleted the account...

you have 30seconds and ur time starts now.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by GloryCardinal(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
maybe pastor may have somewhere he is selling them grin
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by samtee37(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tg
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm always reserved Wen it cums to judging people of my religion buh on dis issue.... it's all choice...must churches do have their list none excluded of suit of a thing sha....let God judge his people
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by osuofia2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Daddy freeze don get food
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Which one is Couples Fee again
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

let alwayz respect our religion cos our counterparts don't do such to d leader none talk ill of them whether they re ryt or not
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by ndat(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

What is your business if they buy suit for their pastor?. Go and investigate what's going on in the mosques and upload same here for me to take you seriously.
we don't even have mosques in d first place, we have MASJID. Then back to d main issue no imam will give u any list or condition what so ever to contract a marriage in MASJIDS but will make sure all rites follows due process for legitimacy of d marriage.

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by 0b100100111: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amazing how the Bible called his followers flocks of sheep and they truly behave like one.

Just direct them to anywhere u want!

2 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by samsard(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
Oya, go ahead and deactivate.
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by indoorscholar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
And some are wondering why more and more people are becoming atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by bukqar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
THIS IS SO OBVIOUS MY FRIENDS WHAT IS CHURCHES OF NOW ADAYS TURNING TO NOW GIV GIV GIV
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by 0b100100111: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
Which one is Couples Fee again

For meeting each other.
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by anezichukwuoru: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
The address of the Church is not visible
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
The thing that caught my attention is the 10 food flask filled with food and 1 malt +1 five alive . Only a local con man eats like that
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by tonio2wo: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Not saying this ain't real because I know how prevalent dubious characters who call themselves men of God are out there.. But how can we independently verify this ain't some sort of smear campaign?

Just a computer and a printer and you can have that.

Just saying.

There are some big name pentecostal churches that require u cook specially for d officiating pastors n choir members and pay some bill/fine before they wed you.
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by MadCow1: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

What is your business if they buy suit for their pastor?. Go and investigate what's going on in the mosques and upload same here for me to take you seriously.

So it's okay for the church to be robbing it's congregation because the Mosques are doing worse? Is that your logic or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by muller101(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
just do it now
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by MadCow1: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Not saying this ain't real because I know how prevalent dubious characters who call themselves men of God are out there.. But how can we independently verify this ain't some sort of smear campaign?

Just a computer and a printer and you can have that.

Just saying.

I am inclined to believe it is true. These Churches all have pretty ridiculous requirements for marriage.

Plus the paper behind the main one seems to have the church form in it and prolly both came together.

I really pity for Africans..
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by engrkaz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
2 big five alive for host pastor, one small five alive for ministers and 2 crates of coke for workers...

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by ProfGday(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is salvation still free in Nigeria ?
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nawa4nl: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
chuose2:

My brother I tell you, all of them yahoo pastors.

Adeboye own so bad, ein dey collect money from widows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Adeboye na big yahoo pastor.
Forming to be humble,while ein dey collect person hard sweat. angry

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Dmec(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

You are not the only christian in the house, i am also a christian. When you see something that is not supposed to be done, you condemn it. That shows that you are a devoted christian.

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by PETUK(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
don't tell me this Pastor is your father if so then you and your father are criminals
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by maximunimpact(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

Pastor how market
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by deji17: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mugu Must Pay
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

so what they do in mosques is now d standard 4 Christians to follow?
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Timijo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
ebosie11:
Nigerian man,Ayomide O Akinyera, took to Facebook to share the marriage list of a Nigerian church True Vine Power House Ministry Inc where intending couples must buy suits for host pastor and wife during their wedding.He wrote...

'Radarada
All them law teaching pastors won't sponsor posts against such acts as these ooo.
Imagine buying suit for officiating pastors, chai yeye world people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-church-where-bride-and-groom.html?m=1
Nobody send them go this type of church. There are many godly churches out there that will even support them financially in time like this.
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Mrukk: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

From the poster name he/she does not sound like a Muslim.Pls why drag Islam into any issue not favouring your religion.Peace be unto you bro

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Jamean(f): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol!

It's not news, during my sister's wedding in the church we were attending then, the G.O made laws like this as well. My sister bought an expensive lace thinking the clothe thingy was just figurative, the woman G.O out-rightly rejected it and said it should be monetized. This is a church that had nothing to contribute to the wedding aside officiating the wedding. The whole drama surrounding the wedding was the icing I needed to leave the church.

Earlier today, I was just contemplating on if a Pastor should be paid for officiating a wedding ceremony, is it not part of their duties as Ministers? My friend got married recently and was asking me how much she should give to all the Pastors for officiating the wedding, my response "it's part of their job description, I don't see why they should be paid separately"

Churches these days... I reserve my comment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.