Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Hidden Profit Of The TREASURY BILL Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hidden Profit Of The TREASURY BILL Investment (2219 Views)

Treasury Bill Investment Simplified As Mobile App Launches In Lagos / Treasury Bill Investment: Could It Be That My Bank Cheated Me? Pix / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Profit Of The TREASURY BILL Investment by SpencerM(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
So an Op created a thread on NL yestaday asking what he could invest in, and Sumbody on the forum suggested TREASURYBILL investmnt am goin to share som ideas based on my findings at Stanbic IBTC Bank today
more info i8s welcomed as am new and i hop to key it on it soon too
What are Treasury Bills?
Treasury Bills are government guaranteed debt instruments issued by CBN on their behalf to finance expenditure. The CBN also uses treasury bills to control money supply in the economy
How are Treasury Bills Sold?
Treasury Bills are sold through a bi-weekly auction conducted by the CBN. Buyers are requested to quote bids following which the average minimum bid is selected.
Where can I buy Treasury Bills?
Treasury Bills can be bought through any official dealer. The easiest will be through your bank
What is the Minimum Amount I can Buy
You can buy for as low as N1,000 and in multiples of N1,000 thereafter. However, Banks typically accept minimum purchases of N100,000 or more
When is it usually sold?
Treasury Bills is sold every other Wednesday (bi-weekly) as announced by the CBN. The CBN announces issuances in their websites and in the pages of the Newspaper. You can also ask your bank account officer to notify you ahead of an issuance.
How Can I Buy Treasury Bills
To buy Treasury Bills you will have to approach your bank requesting for a form. You fill the form with your personal information also indicating the amount you want to buy as well has your bid rate.[b]So an Op created a thread on NL yestaday asking what he could invest in, and Sumbody on the forum suggested TREASURYBILL investmnt am goin to share som ideas based on my findings at Stanbic IBTC Bank today
What are Treasury Bills?
Treasury Bills are government guaranteed debt instruments issued by CBN on their behalf to finance expenditure. The CBN also uses treasury bills to control money supply in the economy
Treasury Bills are sold through a bi-weekly auction conducted by the CBN. Buyers are requested to quote bids following which the average minimum bid is selected.
Treasury Bills can be bought through any official dealer. The easiest will be through your bank
You can buy for as low as N1,000 and in multiples of N1,000 thereafter. However, Banks typically accept minimum purchases of N100,000 or more
When is it usually sold?
Treasury Bills is sold every other Wednesday (bi-weekly) as announced by the CBN. The CBN announces issuances in their websites and in the pages of the Newspaper. You can also ask your bank account officer to notify you ahead of an issuance.
To buy Treasury Bills you will have to approach your bank requesting for a form. You fill the form with your personal information also indicating the amount you want to buy as well has your bid rate.[/b]So an Op created a thread on NL yestaday asking what he could invest in, and Sumbody on the forum suggested TREASURYBILL investmnt am goin to share som ideas based on my findings at Stanbic IBTC Bank today
subsequent info comin

What are Treasury Bills?

When is it usually sold?

To buy Treasury Bills you will have to approach your bank requesting for a form. You fill the form with your personal information also indicating the amount you want to buy as well has your bid rate.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Profit Of The TREASURY BILL Investment by obajohn(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Nice and educative.!
Re: Hidden Profit Of The TREASURY BILL Investment by ssolaoye: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is all you need to know about investing in treasury bills in Nigeria.

https://nairabarter.com/blog/treasury-bills-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's BANK Together!! / How To Make #10,000 Weekly Creating Account With Wema Alat / Is There A Way One Can Always Win On OLYMP Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.