Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos (34674 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by julietm123: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again
Ipob,why una do this man like this now? He is dying slowly. Abeg make una free am ejoo. grin
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Almaheed: 2:09am On Aug 11, 2017
of course we all know that protest was sponsored by political jobbers and the devilish aso rock crony's. it is just so sad at how poverty could reduce the dignity of a people. I was ashamed watching the news and seeing a pro buhari protest with all the indicating indices that shows this nation is being mismanaged.

my only fear is that by 2019 APC shouldn't rig the election because I don't see anybody in their right mind voting for that party

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by julietm123: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:
Hahahahahahahahaha. So this is what a thread was opened for?

Mazi is right after all, Igbos are Ps and Is.
Mazi Kanu, Pls help this man. He is dying with your name on his lips.

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Nbote(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

so one cant make a sincere observation without being tagged afonja?

But every observation and comment no matter how sincere and true can b tagged Igbos by u lots abi?? Wen una wan get sense sef??

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by tifany89(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are problem

Enemies of the states are ipob

And Igbos are enemies of state
Fulani herdsmen and boko haram are friends of the state? Bush ignorant man

3 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by lenghtinny(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state always faulting everything

Without proffering solution

I forgot that they are born to wail
Enemies of state ko, friends of the country nii angry

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Yakson09: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
cowardSeun:

You Don baff today
no oo na i dey wait for pigs and idiots to finish na
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by LordOfNaira: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
cowardSeun:
It's obvious that the majority of the so called Buhari supporters that marched the streets of Abuja were either rented or had no idea on what they embarked on.

As can be seen in the pictures below, some of the protesters turned their placards upside down thus giving credence to the above comment.

And you showed just one placard turned upside down.
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by damola311: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

Can't even imagine the life you are living, everything to you is IPOB..... it's really hard defending your London bases president right? I know the feeling!...

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Edu3Again: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and photoshop are like 5 and 6 grin
mohaMADbuari:
Laughing out loud here.....

They are now shouting Photoshop
Nigeria is a Photoshopped entity that is dying if not already dead.
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by freshvine(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
You all want to hear the truth.. ..

Buhari touch the CHURCH and GOD ALMIGHTY render him useless
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by adetayo234: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

Only an idiot will not know that those guys were rented
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are problem

Enemies of the states are ipob

And Igbos are enemies of state
hahahaha.....ekpa
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Nathan2016: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

YOUR FOOLISHNESS CAN WAKE THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Thobiy(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again
grin grin grin grin grin grin
must everything be Igbos
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by hAlexandro(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin 2000 Naira at work!!! I don't think any reasonable Nigerian would support this govt that has failed the massive

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Donjazzy12(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
It is clear which movement has more supporters. Charlie boy the homosexual promoter was only able to gather a confused mob of about 10 people. Pro Buhari supporters are in their hundreds.

A man who promotes homosexuality in Nigeria, who is not a positive role model to anybody dead or alive has no business leading any protest.
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by frankzone: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
cowardSeun:
It's obvious that the majority of the so called Buhari supporters that marched the streets of Abuja were either rented or had no idea on what they embarked on.

As can be seen in the pictures below, some of the protesters turned their placards upside down thus giving credence to the above comment.
Seems the Nigeria police is even the one leading the protest instead of providing security... nutheads

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by ddippset(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Firstly I see only one placard turned upside down. Secondly the poster is trying so hard to play smart so that people will say he has got good detective skills when in actual fact he lacks common sense. Is he trying to say that someone cannot mistakenly turn a placard upside down again? Especially when the writing on the placard is not facing him. In our undergraduate days a final year engineering guru once turned his placard upside down during a campus protest. He didn't realize it until his attention was drawn to it. Would the op call him rented too? And what would be so wrong if an illiterate expressed support for Buhari and a placard was written for him and he ignorantly turned it upside down? Op lacks common sense, he just wants to wail.
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Afinn01: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
This is what happens when we the youth are not together.the Wicked Leaders are using us against each other by Buying our Future with #500/1000.
Soon tribal "Hate Speech " will follow b/w yoruba n igbo. The same yoruba n igbo the Hausa wit their own will give money to n strt "kick against" the betterment of dis Nation.WE SHULD ALL BE ASHAMED !! The know we don't have one Voice n dats wot they capitalized on.pls wake up.
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by badera: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2017
They were igbo people pretending to be Yoruba people
And the police knew.

It is like the fraud. Committed by obasajom, Ia real yorubaman will tell you, Obasanjo is only telling lies

Even if you change your name o Yoruba. Yoruba people will know

You can see Nigeria don't want osinbsjo to be.president
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017
tifany89:

Fulani herdsmen and boko haram are friends of the state? Bush ignorant man

No mind that aboki from pedophilic republic. grin
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

You should be worried about the backwardness of your Arewa pedophilic republic rather than trying to give yourself heart attack on IPOB issues. grin
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

Sarrki, can you explain why this group was protected by the police, whereas ourmumudondo group were attacked by the same police? Do you really understand the meaning of democracy? grin
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
ddippset:
Firstly I see only one placard turned upside down. Secondly the poster is trying so hard to play smart so that people will say he has got good detective skills when in actual fact he lacks common sense. Is he trying to say that someone cannot mistakenly turn a placard upside down again? Especially when the writing on the placard is not facing him. In our undergraduate days a final year engineering guru once turned his placard upside down during a campus protest. He didn't realize it until his attention was drawn to it. Would the op call him rented too? And what would be so wrong if an illiterate expressed support for Buhari and a placard was written for him and he ignorantly turned it upside down? Op lacks common sense, he just wants to wail.

So true. The upside down placard doesn't proof nothing. Op should have been more concerned with the double standard exhibited by our police. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by bionixs: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
faithugo64:
500 hundred naira at work
there go the mumus they talked about. police and lobbsided whack job is like Buhari and London. come and see how their people are allover lagos begging

1 Like

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by bionixs: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=59345405]

I forgot that they are born to wail[/quoter afonja zombie, whats your own? dont forget your people created this problem
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Trying not to laugh

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by bionixs: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

I forgot that they are born to wail
afonja zombie, whats your own? dont forget your people created this problem
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by olabisimichael: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
What a ridiculously positioned conclusion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.