Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. (750 Views)

What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again / The Hit, The First Nigeria Movie That Has Caught My Cynical Attention / Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by consultmartins(m): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2010
Is there any movie you have watched that moved you emotionally and made you shed tears. Please tell us the name of this movie and why it made you shed tears.

Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by consultmartins(m): 2:28am On Feb 14, 2010
Titanic. The kind of love displayed in that movie looked so real.

Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by Emmyk(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
Well let me say Koi Mil Gaya - while raj and his guys beat rohit. Not tears really just "RED EYES. Come on am not a babyyyy
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by iice(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
Bloodrayne grin

Was so bloody emotional watching it. Emotionally charged with anger. . .if only my powers were strong, Boll would be dead from my emotional response to that movie cheesy
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by obinna5000(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
@iice
"BloodRayne" made me to shed tears of laughter. grin Mehn!! That film was wack. grin
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by iice(f): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
Atleast you laughed. . .i was so bluidy mad. I really wanted to do away with Uwe Boll. Still do. He should stop pestering us with these things masquerading as films
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by obinna5000(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
@iice
Yeah! He has a history of making wack video game movies like BloodRayne. The movie board in U.S. is begging the guy to even retire. grin
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by iice(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
Haba, the game is not that wack.
But it's a bloody vampire movie. . .there was nothing inspiring about that vampire.
She was very lame.

The only good part in the movie was the [i]s[/i]ex scene grin
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by OpeLovely(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Twilight for its shakespearean type of love,

The Mist for its realistic depiction of the choices a man must make,

And Lorenzo's oil for the lengths a parent must do to make their child survive a deadly disease.
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by bawbee: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
mmm will have to come up with a few.
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
sometime in april, the movie really moved me to tears.
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by jessefly: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
saving private ryan, gladiator, angel, my girl, titanic, onome yeah those wer it, but it hurt me i culdnt cry for passion of d Christ
Re: Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. by jessefly: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
saving private ryan, gladiator,  angel, my girl, titanic, onome yeah those wer it, but it hurt me i culdnt cry for passion of d Christ

(1) (Reply)

Hoodrush : Premiere’s In Lagos! / The Best American Movies You've Seen.. / Who Is Your All Time Favourite Actor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.