Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (14974 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
but wait o, what is wrong with this Biafra people saying election won't hold?

today i saw one biafra boy with biafra cap and wrist band sweating while filling N-POWER FORM

1 Like

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by KardinalZik(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
It's more than sad to witness a Political Party that played an active part in inflicting on this country hardship,pains,agonies and poverty scheduling itself in participating in the gubernatorial election of a state.

Honestly..Whoever votes PDP despite their woeful antecedents should be publicly flogged and stoned to death.
Is APC better? Hasn't APC inflicted more pain on Nigerians in its short while of occupying leadership in Nigeria. Isn't APC the woe itself; isn't it the plague? THINK DEEPER! THINK CLEARER!! SHUN ZOMBIESM!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Emmaskill(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pdp is taking over Nigeria ;DPdp is taking over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Bright2(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm on tha PDP side!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
[s] It's more than sad to witness a Political Party that played an active part in inflicting on this country hardship,pains,agonies and poverty scheduling itself in participating in the gubernatorial election of a state.

Honestly..Whoever votes PDP despite their woeful antecedents should be publicly flogged and stoned to death. [/s]
thunder scatter u for this statement.
Useless afonja
quote me and lose ur admission this year

3 Likes

Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by limitless777(m): 2:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Chizzyjoyce:

Why not just act like you didn't see this post and save all these Bullshits instead of publicly showing off baseless assertions..

People self. ##Ikegwuru sad

WORD my sister.
May Ur days be looooooooonnnnnnnng
Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by tuniski: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:
what makes these modafuka parties fink the so called election will hold?

Anambra election is the last election that this zoo will ever think of holding

if the boycot is successful then other states will boycot theirs too and that will mark the end of the zoo

but lets wait and see wat happens on the 1st of oct before thinkin of election.

The Arewa 70yrs old youths will sure commit genocide on the deaf igbos that dont wanna leave the north.
Off! Was there election under the military, and did nigeria break?
Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Myself2(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
It's more than sad to witness a Political Party that played an active part in inflicting on this country hardship,pains,agonies and poverty scheduling itself in participating in the gubernatorial election of a state.

Honestly..Whoever votes PDP despite their woeful antecedents should be publicly flogged and stoned to death.

And whoever is still a zombie supporting this useless,lying ,deceitful APC ;a party full of former clever thieves and killers of youth corps members as well as former treasury looters while they were governors under PDP (who only joined APC so they can call themselves saints) deserves to be buried alive
Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by AnaCheks(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
There will be Election in anambra state, look at the massive turn out in the campaigns that's going on, are those crowd in every campaign not human beings.. I pity any fool that will want to disrupt the election, I pray he or she will live to narrate what will happen to him or her... As for me, my PVC is very ready, with close to 200 voters
Re: PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Chizzyjoyce(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
limitless777:

WORD my sister.
May Ur days be looooooooonnnnnnnng

Amen oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang / Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.