Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) (61779 Views)

Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Has it gotten so bad that we now celebrate a grown ass man for building a toy car?

When his mates in the Western world are toying with stem cells and cloning humans?

SMH for this mediocrity
SMH for the hopelessness of a nation.
But this is true. How we de celebrate toy car wey nursery school children for China de do for fun??
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by ChineduUjU2020: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
This person need to take out side country before the barin wast in country
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Bondesniger(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
if madueke can help you with part of her loot then you can get it done in Nigeria
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Suspense12(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2017
It's just so bad....I see so many novice here....

Most of the people condemning this does not know what it takes to design and prototype....large scale models of car start from small prototypes like this.

Some designers even model with clay and they cast the parts before mass production...am talking from experience!

This guy needs to be encouraged and possibly sponsored....even if he focuses on modelling toys alone, he will be a great asset to Nigeria
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by comodo: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Where is the car
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by pablobellins(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Has it gotten so bad that we now celebrate a grown ass man for building a toy car?

When his mates in the Western world are toying with stem cells and cloning humans?

SMH for this mediocrity
And what made you think it's a toy car? You just wanna talk, cos you love to talk. If you don't appreciate little things, how the hell will you spot the big ones..

HOW DO WE GET HERE

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by chubinwa(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2017
thumbs up. bt these are something constructed by little kids in d western world
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by bossGeh(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
It's a toy car na, the topic should be edited mbok. grin grin
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by mecussey(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

SMH for this mediocrity

Every small thing has the bigger picture. If boko has her way, they will purchase this boy/man and develope a remote controlled car bomb. One day you will be driving in peace and Boom another car will run into everybody without a driver. From there, a remote controlled bomb...and you will be wondering how it all started.

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Keemzy4shizy(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

SMH for this mediocrity

OGA WHAT HAVE U INVENTED IN YOUR LIFE?
IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY WHY DONT U KEEP UR PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by adexdon(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
afonja at work
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by manikspears: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
the guy is not smart,at all but i don't blame him.anywho, bros record a video put it on twitter and tag dangote......easy.connect with few great minds not primitive and shallow masses like NwaAmaikpe who are nonentities.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by MythAngel: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is bad .... How come most gave statements that discourage. If you you claim that the government don't care about talented once... From what I see here, the government only reflects the attitudes of the masses. Nigerians generally don't appreciate talents... Most of you that derogated this feat don't even know what a transistor or resistor is nor can you make any meaningful thing from the so called knowledge you acquired from versity or whatever you may claim to go and yet you brought down a man who is also in need of survival and wants of life , but still used his money, resources and knowledge to do this ... Men this country is sick mentally ...

Please I need the guys contact...

I have something for him
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Ancecoker(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
The one wha do flying airplane ✈ dem no do am any help... Nija dey f*ck up
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by baddosky1: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Essentials1:

If I were him, I would take this video Innoson Motors and show them as proof of what I can do and ask for a position..

Which Innoson? If i hear that he goes there with this trash, i will personally make sure i stand by the gate of the factory and kick him till he lands in a forest in Ondo!
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by tck2000(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2019
toy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.