Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) (57384 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by nothernstar: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
She is still nyashable sha. How old is she.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
See as you fall your hand Evaberry! undecided

Walai, you don fvck up big time undecided

Deactivate your account...........mumu girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by babaluckey: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hey. Thanks for trying to make your mum proud again. You're a proud son of your mum, keep it up.
Does your mum base here in The States, and what state does she reside, is she African American (Akatah) or Naija origin?
Your mum is so pretty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by pretty16(f): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
She's a beautiful mom and has raised a good son. I wish her all the best in finding a man that will make her happy. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
U
jagugu88li:
Show your face........before yabbing nonsense.
Bold step, I wondered why? So I strolled to view your profile pic
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who's that waste of a sperm called evaberry talking to somebody's mum like that? You ugly thing, can you achieve what she's achieved? That's her son there. You cheap dog .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
pretty16:
She's a beautiful mom and has raised a good son. I wish her all the best in finding a man that will make her happy. .
yes, she is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2017
O le je "come and marry" ...... 9ice on my mind �º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm...I don't think the guy nor his mum is serious!... seems like they be catching fun! ...I'm sure theybonow where to look if they are serious. The mom is fine... the type that would have guys rushing her 24/7..no need to be online like a desperado.
@Evaberry...give her/him a break ....not her fault....most likely the women in her family for generations were oloshos. .. and what she said here is just repeating what she heard people be saying about her mom and other females in her family. This is normal for her ...abeg... let's give her a break and see how we can break the cycle....hopefully she is not deep into the family tradition.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by MONITZ: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

I used to think SENSE was common until I read your post and all indications of your sense-possession is missing.

She might be a widow so your assertion about her being an "olosho" is possibly erroneous.

She's not obese and besides most men like the "flesh".

Her Skin is wonderful too.

U should ve noticed that there re many posters on Nairaland these days trying to outdo or act NwaAmaikpe and the poster u quoted is definitely one of them, if not how can a normal being describe another person's mother in such an irritating way? ,so just don't try preaching /advising them to change their ways because it will definitely cut no ice with them...
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by badera: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Zeze06:
What's the mode of application?

Is it a written application or online?

Is it full time or part-time?

How much is the monthly salary and how much per annum?

I think I may consider taking the job...
buy scratch card from any biz centre and apply on their portal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2017
She deserves to be happy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by enimooko: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Zeze06:
What's the mode of application?

Is it a written application or online?

Is it full time or part-time?

How much is the monthly salary and how much per annum?

I think I may consider taking the job...
How Tight is the Kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by iamtardey: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2017
let's talk Biz bro... price first pls....and I'll prefer wages... ok now...
anything thousands is good and pls only most accepted currency pls ($)
Now how much you wan dey pay untop this mata saaay 'Mo fe Maa Foh Kuli Mama e! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2017
smiley

Lolz

enimooko:
How Tight is the Kpekus?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2017
grin

lexy2014:
buy scratch card from any biz centre and apply on their portal
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Before l buy any product I must test it, so choose a
meeting point,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by sweatlana: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2017
lilmax:
where is the beauty? you must be high
Show ur mama picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

I used to think SENSE was common until I read your post and all indications of your sense-possession is missing.

She might be a widow so your assertion about her being an "olosho" is possibly erroneous.

You're right, there's nothing wrong with that woman.

Not all of us like underfed looking waifs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Jack-carrying k-legged people should go and meet their likes.

Anyway the recruiting company should put clear-cut details on the advert.

Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by oneman1988: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2017
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BUT HOW CAN A POOR MAN COPE WITH A RICH WOMAN. IS IT POSSIBLE?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2017
But Naija harsh, see as some people wey no even fine reach the woman begin yab am all for say she needs a guy ....anyway, kudos to the young man, he's a great kid looking out for his lovely Mum.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

is not this same girl DAT posted something like guys having sex with her once and dump her? I said it, who will keep this kind of senseless mofo as a girl?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Bgetto: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Indeed Islam is the solution for humanity marry up to four or becomes public property

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Tsmart1(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY YOUR CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOPS © #25K

CALL ME OR LET CHAT WHATSAPP 09095620116
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Is she a virgin?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Get your mum passionate about things not people. With a strong inspiration a vision for humanity will arrive and in the process of executing she will meet the right people of equal values. Good relationships are for people of vision. Everything else is just russian roulette. Be careful.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
this dude is UK based not us based
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by wildchild02: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm young and capable

Check my signature to order your football jerseys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / My Journey To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.