Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room (56613 Views)

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 10:53pm On Mar 08
It's the color for me be looking color riot..

Can a man marry in this kind of room? Be sincere

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by NoSmoking: 10:55pm On Mar 08
No

I wont

Where will she keep her stuff?

Abi she no go come with anything?

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by poshestmina(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08
The room is clean and well arranged .

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 11:06pm On Mar 08
NoSmoking:
No

I wont

Where will she keep her stuff?

Under the bed grin while some will go on top of the wardrobe. grin

poshestmina:
Yeah but the curtain looks old and dull

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Ance4Liverpool: 11:07pm On Mar 08
Dont wait till u live in a mansion b4 u marry. Any girl that marries you in this one room is a wife material that can adapt to any condision, though its very hard to find

288 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Sirmwill: 11:08pm On Mar 08
Contrary to the opinion of the person above me
If I don't have a big mansion

I'm not marrying yet

The person I would marry deserves to be treated as a queen...

Dhurr, I will never go for a girl who is big orrrr sees herself as being big.
She would be the most looked down upon by other girls.
Then, I'd bring her up above them ✌️

Back to the room above

It's not good for marriage

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by NoSmoking: 11:09pm On Mar 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Under the bed grin while some will go on top of the wardrobe. grin

Yeah but the curtain looks old and dull

Lol

I don't like too many things in a room

I like to see space

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 11:16pm On Mar 08
NoSmoking:

Lol

I don't like too many things in a room

I like to see space

Lol.. me too I like a very spacious apartment. Can't marry a man living in this kind of room.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 11:19pm On Mar 08
Ance4Liverpool:
Dont wait till u live in a mansion b4 u marry. Any girl that marries you in this one room is a wife material that can adapt to any condision, though its very hard to find

It doesn't have to be a mansion but a decent sand more spacious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08
whats wrong with this room? if thats what they can afford then so be it.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Clairvoyancy: 11:25pm On Mar 08
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=128846993]

It doesn't have to be a mansion but a decent sand more spacious [/quotetgere

One can start small and grow big... The room is small tho, but if both couples are the neat type, that place is manageable for a start...

5 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 11:33pm On Mar 08
MrBrownJay1:
whats wrong with this room? if thats what they can afford then so be it.

Everything is wrong with it because once they start living together as man and wife the next thing children will start coming. how will they cope then?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35pm On Mar 08
[quote author=Clairvoyancy post=128847057][/quote]

I don't believe in starting from one room. That is why planning is important. It helps you prepare and ready for marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by mariahAngel(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08
The space is not big enough to live in with a woman, so NO!

poshestmina:

😀
Poshest nne, you didn't answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by judatech: 12:11am On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol.. me too I like a very spacious apartment. Can't marry a man living in this kind of room.
You joking,right?
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by GenderMix: 12:31am On Mar 09
It looks small. Every man wants the best for himself but not all can afford their dream and that doesn't mean he's a failure or should be deprived of marriage if he's willing. People start small especially those that try to cut their clothes according to their cloth.

Any forward thinking man with good ambition can marry In this room, nothing wrong.

Mine was worse than this . Lol.... I had a plan, and i was lucky to marry a lady with common sense and beauty for that matter. Funnily, we didn't spend up to 3 years in a rented apartment before we built our house. Today , some of our rooms are empty because the house bigger than our number. We have a well furnished garden where the kids can play. Today we are on our 3rd house in my state.

See we are less than 40yrs. Sometimes it's good for ladies to be humble and just focus on ambition. Every other thing will fall in place with time. Looking at colours or shape of cotton is absolutely childish and misleading.

We all have a choice anyways. I am not here to brag but to encourage young people who are keeping the focus. A critical questions the lady should ask is 'What am I bringing to the table'

Cheers

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by CockPit: 1:40am On Mar 09
na this kind of room them dey born 10 shidren. LOL. Husband and wife always close to each other without any space.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 1:44am On Mar 09
CockPit:
na this kind of room them dey born 10 shidren. LOL. Husband and wife always close to each other without any space.

😂 😂.. na every second you go dey hear the husband saying "come here" grin.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by madone: 1:49am On Mar 09
What are you saying some of your brothers in uk live in this kind of rooms with their wife The ones in UAE are worse they even sleep on student beds. These were people who were better and still better than many typing trash here. For anyone who cares to read what i wrote dont let anyone fool you. Marriage has no laydown principles just find someone you love who loves u back and ready to grow with you.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 1:51am On Mar 09
madone:
What are you saying some pf your brothersin uk live in this kind of rooms with their wife. The ones in UAE are worse they even sleep on student beds. These werr people who are better and still better tham many tyoing trash here. For anyone who cares to rewd what i wrote dont let anyone fool you. Marriage has no laydown principles just find someone you love who lives tiu baxk and ready to grow with you.

So if you love someone they should not be comfortable? And when the children start coming love will create space for them to sleep and keep their own things?

Abeg this your own no follow

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by poshestmina(f): 6:35am On Mar 09
mariahAngel:

😀
Poshest nne, you didn't answer the question.

If there's restroom /kitchen inside the apartment,I don't have energy for face me,I slap you houses ,just few adjustments 'ear and dear',I don see husband be that ,Mariah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by TheWinterBird(f): 7:31am On Mar 09
It looks claustrophobic (maybe due to the narrow shape). It's too closed-in and not enough windows. How will somebody breathe in that room? Can that window be opened for air? Lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by realist34: 7:37am On Mar 09
yes naw. i only hope this room has a personal toilet and kitchen. i don't joke with those 2 rooms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by humilitypays(m): 8:24am On Mar 09
if he marries you living in this single room, as a creative good lady, you ought to bring in some creativity that shows you are a woman, how?

Get a beautiful curtain design to demarcate the bed space side from the sitting side and you guys have a room and parlor apartment.

You can even use your own personal savings as a lady to get all those decorative plywood to demarcate it to get a bedroom and a sitting room while you guys put effort together to grow your finances so that you can get your dream apartment and create a more prosperous future together for your upcoming kids.

Don't despise the days of little beginning dear single ladies.

My now rich Pastor said he married his wife in a single room face me I face you, and it's not as if they are too old now, they are in their early fifties and late forties, and the wife is a beauty to behold and she was even working in a better job than the husband when she agreed to marry him.

So op, if you are truly a good Christian and a cool headed lady like you do portray yourself here, marrying a man living in this apartment wouldn't be a problem for you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 8:26am On Mar 09
realist34:
yes naw. i only hope this room has a personal toilet and kitchen. i don't joke with those 2 rooms.

What of when children start coming?
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 8:28am On Mar 09
TheWinterBird:
It looks claustrophobic (maybe due to the narrow shape). It's too closed-in and not enough windows. How will somebody breathe in that room? Can that window be opened for air? Lols

Yeah no Cross vent. It's going to be too stuffy unless there's AC.
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Lowkeygee: 8:42am On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
It's the color for me be looking color riot..

Can a man marry in this kind of room? Be sincere

This room is for a single person who has no plans to get married for the meantime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 8:51am On Mar 09
Lowkeygee:

This room is for a single person who has no plans to get married for the meantime

Exactly
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by mysticwarrior(m): 8:53am On Mar 09
This one no better past men wey dey marry women put for family house?

10 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Cassandraloius: 9:03am On Mar 09
Y not?
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 9:13am On Mar 09
Cassandraloius:
Y not?

Why? This small room? Na thinking go finish the woman when time comes. Women wey like plenty load grin
Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by Jewessgratitud3: 9:14am On Mar 09
mysticwarrior:
This one no better past men wey dey marry women put for family house?

Family house that is spacious is still better if you can mind your business and give every body levels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.