Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner (33820 Views)

Ferrari Threatens To Sue Philipp Plein For Advertising His Shoes On His Car / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by nairaman66(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
ivolt:

It is difficult to see reason with ferrari when you have lived
long enough in Nigeria where everything goes and nobody
cares about integrity, law or agreement so long they are having "fun".

Dude cut the bull.., you don't know me!! Stop your gross assumption about me living in Nigeria crap, everything is all about Nigeria this and that!! If you have a problem with Nigeria, go walk it off!!

What crap? How many cars have been modified on love-vendor MY RIDE? Or is that a Nigerian show as well?
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by menxer: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
How anal take enta d topic
Phi001:

The company can be an ass...

Just imagine, how "meticulous" he must have been, he who made "anal" synonymous with "extreme precision."
grin
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by Gkemz: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
It was Ferrari before the modification. In Nigeria, it's called feralimo ie Ferrari+ limousine.
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by greatman247(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
He should remove everything that concern Ferrari simple so that peace can reign. This does not belong to him.
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by MicroBox: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
23 days before my ferrari f430 replica kit go land on my Peugeot coupe..
Maybe Ferrari go commit suicide because I no go remove any logo...
Thank God Falz father is still alive...
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by 400billionman: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
nairaman66:
I totally see no reason for legal action! The guy was just having fun

I tot they should have purchased the concept and build Ferrari limos for other millionaires to purchase..

It is always rewarding to explore the good side of every conflict..
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by nairaman66(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
400billionman:

I tot they should have purchased the concept and build Ferrari limos for other millionaires to purchase..

It is always rewarding to explore the good side of every conflict..

Hahahaha! Very hilarious
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by sogo02(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Would those T&C apply to me if I am not the first buyer of the car?

Let's say I bought it from a person that also bought it from another person that bought it from the original buyer.

Yes it still applies ooo, as far as you are in the States

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by encrypt(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Ferrari pick one
I Leave the car as it currently is or
I return it to it's former shape and name it Fearari with a prancing cat logo
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by bigass123(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
How anal take enta d topic

Coz dude was fvckin Ferrari from behind... Serous fvckin oh grin
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
bigass123:

Coz dude was fvckin Ferrari from behind... Serous fvckin oh grin
Dem dey tok anall u dey cary big ass d parade d place... U sef. Lols
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by oyedepoadekunle: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
No be in money.

Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by akigbemaru: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bmedels26:
Ferrari can be pretty anal when it comes to modifying its cars or even using its badges on a vehicle other than its own. Now the Italian supercar-maker is threatening to take legal actions against the British owner of the world’s fastest limousine, a modified 360 Modena that can go up a top speed of 166mph – 267 km/h. According to reports, Dan Cawley, 36, of Cheadle, Manchester, has 14 days to remove all prancing horse badges, Ferrari names and “360 Modena” symbols from the 6m (20ft) supercar-limo.

“What kind of precedent does it set when you can’t do what you like with your own property?” asked Mr Cawley. Ferrari’s lawyers support that since Mr Cawley cut the 360 Modena in half and inserted a 3m (9.5ft) section of hand-built carbon fibre, the car is no longer a Ferrari, so he has to remove the badges and logos or else he’ll face legal action for infringing the Ferrari trademark.

http://carfreaksng.com/2017/08/10/ferrari-threatens-take-legal-actions-360-modena-limo-owner/
Re: Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner by BushDoctor123: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
make den com see how naija panel beaters dey convert Volvo and Peugeot car to pickup van. Oyinbo man funny die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos / How Reliable Is Kia? / FRSC Gives Condition For Use Of Google Map While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.