Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

"I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (87664 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by kingsamm(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stuffs that get on front page these days

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by kizzysoftie(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2017
and they said she somebody's daughter.. #smh
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Witlee(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Oya awon afonja vaseline gang...
This one is for you

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2017
1Sharon:

who is who?
Nunu from BKchat queen
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Nunu from BKchat queen

shes from a london youtube series called backchat LDN. You can search it on youtube. Nunu is as foul mothed as this vitarah girl
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2017
1Sharon:

shes from a london youtube series called backchat LDN. You can search it on youtube. Nunu is as foul mothed as this vitarah girl
Thanks for explaining. I already searched google.
She's on twitter and I follow The so called foul mouthed lady lol!
#Ladyvitriah.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by TRIQQAZ(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Nonsense how is that our business
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by ngmgeek(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Clap for yourself!! Next you will tell us you are a she-male cheesy
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by tolajay: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Na wah for you ooooh!

So, millions of humans masturbate on the plane, daily?

Just listen to yourself!

TheHistorian:
The funniest part is that I don't even know who she is.

On a more serious note..She admitted publicly what millions of humans deny everyday.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Thanks for explaining. I already searched google.
She's on twitter and I follow The so called foul mouthed lady lol!
#Ladyvitriah.

you follow nunu?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Prinsco1(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2017
ok... av heard you...
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by kobijacobs(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2017
u masturbated on the plane and so what what should we do about it?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Soyhe(f): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2017
And this hit FP? SMH
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by kabillion(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria pussy singer-which genre is pussy-takin repeated knocks. Vitarah by the special grace of god satan has taken over u.

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2017
1Sharon:

you follow nunu?
Nope but I follow lady vitarah[can't spell her name] cause of that music video where she said she wants a 20 inch d... Lol!
Don't mind me...
It's not up to 20, its just 20-13=?
That was why I follow her and also to tell her that her wish does not exist on this earth. Unless if he's not a man

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by enimooko: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Waridis?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2017
And it made the front page where many useful posts can't. We're trying embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by bestspoke: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2017
ori e lo daru
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by IFEANYI50(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2017
What if the plane crash when you are masturbating what will you tell your God.

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by AfonjaBoston: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this girl for being so uninhibited unlike these fake girls around who act all holy like they've never put a preek in their mouth before.

That's no biggie;
Girls masturbate everywhere.
Any girl who does not touch herself has a psychosomatic problem.

Nuns do it,
Pastor's wives do it,
Even virgins do it.
If you haven't done it, please start today...it's never late to learn a good thing.

You are a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by dabeto: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Next..... cool
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by richieyung(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2017
wetin concern Richie Yung
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Gkemz: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2017
This bitch is totally out of her mind. Parents avoid exposing your little kids to this spoilt bitch and her hornyyy songs. she's a disgrace to her family if she really come from responsible home.

3 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Defjamb(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2017
The kinds of nonsense news that make front page these days I wonder...
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Animal in human body!

Who ask you?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by nwasteve(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2017
That's what you see when some girls behave like they never originated from a home
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by nwasteve(m): 1:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Go ahead and masturbate even on stage

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by vioment: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2017
With all the d**k songs when u get, u still dey masturbate. U no try o.

Use your brain most times, how wetin u do byself to yourself take concern anybody.

Remember, u go fit eat all the food, but u go still need water, and even if u drink all the water, u go still need food - VIOMENT.

O girl, behave.

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by oglalasioux(m): 1:58am On Aug 11, 2017
The fastest way to advertise her availability.

She will make fortunes from Germany's lesbians.

Let's keep insulting her while she smiles to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by hokafor(m): 2:07am On Aug 11, 2017
U mean u ran into one of ur numerous clients, he requested u to suck him all through the flight. How much did he pay u ?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by armyofone(m): 2:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Double pleasure...high sky climax grin

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by LUCASC(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Attention!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.