Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (87665 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Deefuray:
mtchew
Good morning, just a reminder I am still in love with you
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by factwriter(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this girl for being so uninhibited unlike these fake girls around who act all holy like they've never put a preek in their mouth before.

That's no biggie;
Girls masturbate everywhere.
Any girl who does not touch herself has a psychosomatic problem.

Nuns do it,
Pastor's wives do it,
Even virgins do it.
If you haven't done it, please start today...it's never late to learn a good thing.

Yes o

NwaAmaipke the lone ranger, always truly representing!

The only VOICE for the VOICELESS on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by riyanxeally(f): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2017
oga ure d pervert cuz I dont do it n ll never....stop generalizing trash
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Cooldude68(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2017
And this made FP? Nairaland admins are something else!
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by sukkot: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2017
what a fishy situation. and you use those fingers to hand passport to immigration ? after immigration man will be wondering why his fingers are smelling like eja shawa grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Alanzazani: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Something is wrong with nairaland. I think the moderators are crack heads really. Giving very unimportant people relevance. Do you moderators know how many millions of members you have? Then you just force some nonentities into the face of your millions of readers
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by kaycee2505(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2017
2O17:
NwaAmaikpe come and give this one her size
She is actually his sister. Both are from Arochukwu in Abia State.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by obyrich(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
factwriter:

Yes o

NwaAmaipke the lone ranger, always truly representing!

The only VOICE for the VOICELESS on Nairaland
That lady is his sister. Both from same state and LGA.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by salesforce: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2017
hot nasty thing
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by BelloSanni(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2017
So she wants her fans to know about this? Rubbish
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by nafama(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Arant nonsense!
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Leonbonapart(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Jumbus31 post=59357567][/quote]anything goes.... do you know the most painful part? In all of it, is the poor that still get punish

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by donqx: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
really...cum In my mouth ..thotie
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by donshaddow(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

Oh!

Are you certain? Because she kinda looks like a failed IndecentStar, I won't be shocked if she literally did it.

Yeah I'm certain! Though she sings trash, that's the title of her track.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by nnaemmy(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
The way some people seek attention these days baffles me.

All in the name of Fame.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by nonix22(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
the quest for fame
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by bravejoel(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Yeye fowl...
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Afonja2000: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
What's the big deal, I masturbated in the church and no one said anything about it
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2017
donshaddow:

Yeah I'm certain! Though she sings trash, that's the title of her track.

Okay. Got it.
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Boo3nity(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Garage skank! angry
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Krixnimbus(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
That is suppose to be your personal business, I don't give a f**k
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by marvin902(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
who is she in da first palce undecided undecided
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by cytell56: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Amagite:
Nigerian Pussy singer Princess Vitarah just landed Germany and wants all her fans and those who care to know that she masturbated on the plane!

http://www.lailasblog.com/masturbated-plane-princess-vitarah-reveals-lands-germany/

You no Bleep there?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by raymond1550(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
this na peson mama kia
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by dheilaw1(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2017
how us that a national news? how does that bring the price of rice down? how does that out food on my table? idiot
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Who asked you? Ode jati jati!
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Christopher89: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
I don't know what to say you you little sister, but to clap my hands for you, going public and saying this... You need deliverance dear...
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by demobaba1(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
mbok, continu .
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by babatee90(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
So?
Re: "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany by Greatsuccess1: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Craze dey worry you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this girl for being so uninhibited unlike these fake girls around who act all holy like they've never put a preek in their mouth before.

That's no biggie;
Girls masturbate everywhere.
Any girl who does not touch herself has a psychosomatic problem.

Nuns do it,
Pastor's wives do it,
Even virgins do it.
If you haven't done it, please start today...it's never late to learn a good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.