Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. (1190 Views)

49iqtraders Is A Big Scam / MMM Reunited Is A Big Scam-Run / O-give Is A Big Scam Dont Invest With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kindly stay away from this topic : How to make $50 daily.

Please ignore mail sent to you about fxbtrade.com

It's a BIG SCAM!

Be warned.
Please pass this to others and save a fellow from being scammed.
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 11, 2017
You should explain how they scam you na cos i was thing of given them a try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Mkpi:
You should explain how they scam you na cos i was thing of given them a try

Just like me, so many people on here want quick money in which they drop their e-mail and phone number for those who requested for it and in doing they fall into the hands of scammers.

I was introduced to a site named fxbtrade.com where they promised 60,70,80 and 90% ROI on their plans of $50,100,200 and 300 respectively. But after I registered and send Bitcoin to fund my account, the bitcoin did not reflect and when I wrote for help there was no responce and my account was denied thereafter. Even the guy who gave me his whatsapp number later deleted my from his whatsapp and I could no longer reach him.

My dear people, if anyone introduce the site named fxbtrade.com to you, kindly ignore so as not to fall into the hands of this SCAM SITE.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Those behind it are young Nigerian and Ghanian low life scammers.
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

Just like me, so many people on here want quick money in which they drop their e-mail and phone number for those who requested for it and in doing they fall into the hands of scammers.

I was introduced to a site named fxbtrade.com where they promised 60,70,80 and 90% ROI on their plans of $50,100,200 and 300 respectively. But after I registered and send Bitcoin to fund my account, the bitcoin did not reflect and when I wrote for help there was no responce and my account was denied thereafter. Even the guy who gave me his whatsapp number later deleted my from his whatsapp and I could no longer reach him.

My dear people, if anyone introduce the site named fxbtrade.com to you, kindly ignore so as not to fall into the hands of this SCAM SITE.

Regards.
hmmm sorry man next time run online reviews and see if any broker is regulated,that's what i do so when i check they are not regulated i had to stay away,if you check i should be the 4th or 5th that ask the op a question

1 Like

Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2017
One so called darlington kwado is involved. I just knew that it was a scam

1 Like

Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by sammy13: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you, have been thinking of investing this week....you just safe my 50 skrill for test run.....Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2017
shayne66:
One so called darlington kwado is involved. I just knew that it was a scam

Right. He is not the only one in it. The Kwado Darlington is a Ghanian
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
BEWARE! Fxbtrade are still scamming. Pass this and save a brother from being scammed.
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Fxmanager(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

Regards.

Beware, they are still scamming.
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by olushina559(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thinking of doing business with them also next week. Thanks for the review.
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
You account will be deleted after you might have fund your account. They are set of cheap scammers that scam people of $50 and $100
Re: Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Please beware. Fxbtrade is at it again. I just got a mail from them.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help First 30 Persons Start Up This Lucrative Business / Igbemo Upland Rice Project / How To Make Clean Money With Your Pay Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.