Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] (508 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola / What Is The Real Problem Between The East And The West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] by CodecJay(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Come to think of it. The problem with this country is inside each and every one of us.

It includes:
Religion
Corruption
Greediness
Lack of vision
And illiteracy.

Let me explain:

I was of the notion that all Northerners are evil and even the Hausa man that sales sweet and biscuit inside a qiosk down my street is evil and is carrying dagger around looking for who to stab. That's a my idea until I sat down and realised that he is even more lovely and caring more than my fellow Igbo brothers and I guess most of us have experienced the same too.

Go to the north, the Igbo corpers there are reporting back that the northerners take care of them more than they can even imagine possible. Those causing this problems in Nigeria are those illiterate, religion biased Northerners that have allowed poverty to deprive them from their God's given sense of humanity.

Tell me how somebody will decide to wear a bomb vest willingly and blow himself up just because of religion and the promise of 7 virgins in heaven. Am I the only person thinking such person is so so so retarded?

Religion is good but when you believe the wrong thing, religion becomes deadlier than a nuclear bombs.

Secondly, to the Igbo's shouting Biafra biafra, I assure you that if the Biafra you crave for eventually comes, the same problem that has been crying will still continue crying. This is because, we are not even at peace with each other, corruption here and there. Nobody can help you do something unless you are related to them or you have something important to offer, selfishness everywhere.

Go to states, especially, Imo state, Owerri, you will see that the governor is just living ontop ppl's rights and happiness. The masses are suffering and the government is pretending as if everything is fine and nothing is happening.

Is this how we are going to rule ourselves when the Biafra comes?

Or do you think when Biafra comes the corrupt politicians will turn a new leaf? No they will continue, they will continue looting our money and preserving it for their generations to come at the expense of the masses.

Thirdly, Lack of vision and focus, the average Nigerian youth knows nothing apart from to carry laptop and start looking for an oyibo woman to scam, apart from that, he knows nothing again.

Everybody wants to drive a flashy car, carry girls while they have nothing doing. No skill.

These are the people that will be the future leaders of the country tomorrow, or even the leaders of the so called Biafra when it comes.

And the ones that are too humble enough not to join the happening G-boiz depend whole heartedly on their university certificate. You will be disappointed.

I am not against the fulfillment of Biafra, but what I am saying is that, unless we all change our ways as Nigerians, come together and build this nation from scratch in peace, love and unity, it will continue like this.

Even if the country is divided into 60 and each ethnic group forms a country, this particular problem will follow all of us to our various new countries.

Nigeria is our home. You don't run away from your home or split your family into groups, let's say, mummy and daddy forms one separate family and takes one room while children takes one room and forms a separate family.

If we consider this country as our home, which we should, because we don't have any other place to run to, we should all join hands and build it up.

Look at Syria, most of the citizens of lucky to be alive have forgotten what it was to be inside your country, living inside your home with your family alive and well.

Mr politician stop looting our money and taking it abroad, ppl elected you, serve them to the fullest.

The aboki that doesn't know what to do rather carry out violence on innocent Nigerian citizens in form of religion. Mr Aboki please focus on your cow and rare it well, it will keep you busy and focused.

You that just finished school or you are still studying, find your passion, develop yourself in it, let it be your skill, figure out how you can use it to the betterment of the country. You don't need to wait for the Government to give you a job, rather should you decieve one old oyibo woman and scam her money away. You are better than that.

This life is so simple, it is us that make it difficult. Nigeria is so blessed, it is us that make this country look like what God created on the day his wife broke his heart.

We can do better than this. When I look at things that happen in this country I just weep. Even my own Igbo brothers are not even making matters calm, look at what happened inside the church in Anambra state. We are not even safe inside our own state even with our own brothers and sisters.

I rest my case. Good night all.

1 Like

Re: The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] by attackgat: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
My take as an Igbo man. I dont care how well Igbo corpers have been treated in the North. Nigerian history tell us all that countless tbousands of Igbos have been butchared in the North since 1945. Waves upon waves of remorseless genocide. How many Northerners have ever been killed in Igbo land? Not a single one

This is ONE NIGERIA for you

People keep trumpeting that Nigeria is highly blessed with human and natural potential, all that remains is for us to get our act together. Only a united people with a common cause can get their act together and the ethnic groups thst populate Nigeria arw neither united nor do the have a common cause. We are divided along religious, tribal and and traditional lines. What ONE NIGERIA means to a Yoruba man is not what it means to an Igbo or Hausa man.

Unity is not something that is forced, you are either united or you are not. After 103 years as a country and 57 years as a nation, if we are not yet united then we are wasting our time together. Therefore, Nigeria cannot work as a nation.

Nigeria is just the mere creation of the white man, we dont have a common goal, common philosophy, common interest or love for each other.

It is only fair then that we all give something else a try. The Igbo nation should consider becoming independent. A failed independent Igbo nation is much better than a failed Nigerian nation. At least, we will have our sovereignty and destiny in our hands.

1 Like

Re: The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] by TechRev: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
attackgat:
My take as an Igbo man. I dont care how well Igbo corpers have been treated in the North. Nigerian history tell us all that countless tbousands of Igbos have been butchared in the North since 1945. Waves upon waves of remorseless genocide. How many Northerners have ever been killed in Igbo land? Not a single one

This is ONE NIGERIA for you

People keep trumpeting that Nigeria is highly blessed with human and natural potential, all that remains is for us to get our act together. Only a united people with a common cause can get their act together and the ethnic groups thst populate Nigeria arw neither united nor do the have a common cause. We are divided along religious, tribal and and traditional lines. What ONE NIGERIA means to a Yoruba man is not what it means to an Igbo or Hausa man.

Unity is not something that is forced, you are either united or you are not. After 103 years as a country and 57 years as a nation, if we are not yet united then we are wasting our time together. Therefore, Nigeria cannot work as a nation.

Nigeria is just the mere creation of the white man, we dont have a common goal, common philosophy, common interest or love for each other.

It is only fair then that we all give something else a try. The Igbo nation should consider becoming independent. A failed independent Igbo nation is much better than a failed Nigerian nation. At least, we will have our sovereignty and destiny in our hands.
Re: The Real Problem With Nigeria And How It Can Be Solved [must Read] by TechRev: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
CodecJay:
Come to think of it. The problem with this country is inside each and every one of us.

It includes:
Religion
Corruption
Greediness
Lack of vision
And illiteracy.

Let me explain:

I was of the notion that all Northerners are evil and even the Hausa man that sales sweet and biscuit inside a qiosk down my street is evil and is carrying dagger around looking for who to stab. That's a my idea until I sat down and realised that he is even more lovely and caring more than my fellow Igbo brothers and I guess most of us have experienced the same too.

Go to the north, the Igbo corpers there are reporting back that the northerners take care of them more than they can even imagine possible. Those causing this problems in Nigeria are those illiterate, religion biased Northerners that have allowed poverty to deprive them from their God's given sense of humanity.

Tell me how somebody will decide to wear a bomb vest willingly and blow himself up just because of religion and the promise of 7 virgins in heaven. Am I the only person thinking such person is so so so retarded?

Religion is good but when you believe the wrong thing, religion becomes deadlier than a nuclear bombs.

Secondly, to the Igbo's shouting Biafra biafra, I assure you that if the Biafra you crave for eventually comes, the same problem that has been crying will still continue crying. This is because, we are not even at peace with each other, corruption here and there. Nobody can help you do something unless you are related to them or you have something important to offer, selfishness everywhere.

Go to states, especially, Imo state, Owerri, you will see that the governor is just living ontop ppl's rights and happiness. The masses are suffering and the government is pretending as if everything is fine and nothing is happening.

Is this how we are going to rule ourselves when the Biafra comes?

Or do you think when Biafra comes the corrupt politicians will turn a new leaf? No they will continue, they will continue looting our money and preserving it for their generations to come at the expense of the masses.

Thirdly, Lack of vision and focus, the average Nigerian youth knows nothing apart from to carry laptop and start looking for an oyibo woman to scam, apart from that, he knows nothing again.

Everybody wants to drive a flashy car, carry girls while they have nothing doing. No skill.

These are the people that will be the future leaders of the country tomorrow, or even the leaders of the so called Biafra when it comes.

And the ones that are too humble enough not to join the happening G-boiz depend whole heartedly on their university certificate. You will be disappointed.

I am not against the fulfillment of Biafra, but what I am saying is that, unless we all change our ways as Nigerians, come together and build this nation from scratch in peace, love and unity, it will continue like this.

Even if the country is divided into 60 and each ethnic group forms a country, this particular problem will follow all of us to our various new countries.

Nigeria is our home. You don't run away from your home or split your family into groups, let's say, mummy and daddy forms one separate family and takes one room while children takes one room and forms a separate family.

If we consider this country as our home, which we should, because we don't have any other place to run to, we should all join hands and build it up.

Look at Syria, most of the citizens of lucky to be alive have forgotten what it was to be inside your country, living inside your home with your family alive and well.

Mr politician stop looting our money and taking it abroad, ppl elected you, serve them to the fullest.

The aboki that doesn't know what to do rather carry out violence on innocent Nigerian citizens in form of religion. Mr Aboki please focus on your cow and rare it well, it will keep you busy and focused.

You that just finished school or you are still studying, find your passion, develop yourself in it, let it be your skill, figure out how you can use it to the betterment of the country. You don't need to wait for the Government to give you a job, rather should you decieve one old oyibo woman and scam her money away. You are better than that.

This life is so simple, it is us that make it difficult. Nigeria is so blessed, it is us that make this country look like what God created on the day his wife broke his heart.

We can do better than this. When I look at things that happen in this country I just weep. Even my own Igbo brothers are not even making matters calm, look at what happened inside the church in Anambra state. We are not even safe inside our own state even with our own brothers and sisters.

I rest my case. Good night all.

The only problem with Nigeria is injustice. To solve it, give everyone justice. For starters prosecute all those that have committed murder and mass murders, especially durring those their mad riots in the North. Then give each man what is due to him especially the people of Niger Delta, then let those that want to leave the contraption leave.

Think how easy it is to live with a wife that hates your marriage and is hell bent on divorce??

(1) (Reply)

2019 : Assure Me Before I Leave Apc, I No Want Bleep Up 3 Times – Atiku / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [15 August, 2017]. / Monthly National Economic Council (NEC) Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.