Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. (512 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. by starlionnotch: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. by FemiEddy(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Please go to the hospital, u need to be seriously treated, am no doctor, but pray and visit d hospital.......u will be fine, just lodge the complain well in the hospital

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. by starlionnotch: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2017
FemiEddy:
Please go to the hospital, u need to be seriously treated, am no doctor, but pray and visit d hospital.......u will be fine, just lodge the complain well in the hospital

Thanks, but i will like experienced doctors to make their inputs, because i have been to about 3 clinics now.
Thanks
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me. by db15: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Bro how far and how u feeling. Experiencing something similar.please have u solved it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Sniffles Are A Sinus Infection / Stain On The Teeth / All You Need To Know About Brain Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.