Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator (631 Views)

Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) / Animals Endemic To Nigeria / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator by ivysunday(f): 2:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Animals’ instincts—revelation of the wisdom of the Greatest Creator

Xuefeng

That roosters can crow, bees can build honeycombs, chicks can break egg shells, and migratory birds can migrate doest not mean that these animals possess very great wisdom or are good at learning and summarizing experiences. Their instincts are the revelation of the Greatest Creator that has created them.

Besides the above examples of instincts, there are many other instances. Termites can build air-conditioned nests; many fishes can discharge electricity, an American eel can discharge electricity of 880 volts;fireflies can produce light, dragonflies can rise vertically or makedesigned fly in the air. Turtles can lay their eggs in the warm sand for them to hatch, to protect themselves; chameleons can change the colors of their bodies at will, and bats can locate food via sonar in pitch darkness. Mollusks like snails have a tough “home” to protect themselves.Now let’s have a look at the birds’ skill in nest building. An African weaver bird, in particular, can select soft twigs and grass to build an "apartment” that holds snakes at bay and keeps water from leaking in. Silkworms can spin silk, spiders can weave webs, and homing pigeons can locate their own nests. The ants are capable of well-organized and well-planned collective activities. Worms can restore itself if one part of their bodies are cut off. The military dogs have extremely sensitive olfactions. All these are the embodiment of animals’ instincts, which are not results of millions of years of evolution but have existed the very moment the animals appear on the earth.

If we attribute the instincts of animals to the wisdom and talents of animals without looking for their creator behind them, then it is as if we are seeing planes flying in the sky and marvel at the wisdom and cleverness of the plane neglecting the wisdom and talents of the manufacturer of the plane.

Why don’t we say that alarm clocks are wise and clever in keeping good time and giving correct time? Why don’t we say that inductive missiles possess wisdom? Why don’t we say that the computers are incomparably wise and intelligent while they can search millions of pieces related information in a few microseconds? Why don’t we say that robots, radios, televisions, and video cameras are clever and smart?

Because we know that they don’t possess wisdom and talents themselves but only reflect the wisdom and talents of their creators behind them.

Then why don’t we attribute the instincts of animals and plants to the Greatest Creator that makes them?

Millions of scientists all over the world are racking their brains and investing a huge amount of manpower and money to explore the talent and wisdom of animals and plants. Have they found the root of the question? I can say for sure that if we don’t look through the phenomena and investigate the power behind them, we will be seeing only the moon reflected in the water instead of seeing the real one hanging in the sky, and we will remain completely ignorant even if we are given another hundred thousands of years.

When seeing a robot at work, a dog may think that the robot must be extremely intelligent and wise. The reason is that the dog does not know that the robot is made by man. Then why do we think that the weaver bird is unfathomably clever when seeing it build nests on a branch? Are we different from dogs in thinking?

1 Like

Re: Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2017
true talk... I was watching Natgeowild.. a few days ago... I was amazed by the wisdom displayed by these animals... Only an ignorant entity.. who lives in denial... will say their is no Creator.
Re: Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator by ivysunday(f): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
true talk... I was watching Natgeowild.. a few days ago... I was amazed by the wisdom displayed by these animals... Only an ignorant entity.. who lives in denial... will say their is no Creator.

Yes, more and more people realize this fact.
Re: Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator by samsard(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Who created the creator?
Re: Animals’ Instincts—revelation Of The Wisdom Of The Greatest Creator by ivysunday(f): 2:07am On Aug 14, 2017
samsard:
Who created the creator?
if you really want to know, you can also find the answer here.

III Eight Features of The Greatest Creator
1. The Greatest Creator is the only

Unity of opposites is the magic weapon in kowing the Universe. All things and
matters in the world exist relatively. Without one, the other can not exist. Such
as: Yin and Yang, positive and negative, exterior and interior, outside and
inside, man and woman, female and male, rigid and soft, honor and disgrace,
clockwise and counter-clockwise, with and without, tangible and intangible,
life and death, light and shade, dynamic and static, strong and weak, noble
and humble, rich and poor, weal and woe, merit and faults, gain and loss,
advance and retreat, pros and cons, big and small, up and down, more and
less, front and back, true and false, good and evil, beauty and ugliness,
fragrant and stinky, mortal and immortal, Buddha and demon, fairy and ghost,
material and psychic energy, heaven and hell, fairy land and mortal world.
They rely on each other for exisitence, just like a sheet of paper which has
front side and back side. There will not be front side without back side The
obverse side depends on the existence of the reverse side and vice versa.

Nevertheless, the principle of unity of opposites is not able to explain all
phenomena because everything has an exception. Even the generality
contains particularity and there is the unisex apart from the female and male.
Another example is the existence of the Middle Way. The critical point
between the quantitative and qualitative changes does not follow the principle
of the unity of opposites. Instead, it is the sole one.

Wuji” generates Tai j i , Tai j i generats the “bipolarity”. “Wuji” refers to the state
when there was no substance in the Universe and only the energy existed.
The intangible and invisible energy, when moving irregularly, formed an
“energy cluster”, or Tai j i (Please drink all the milk in the flat-bottomed glass.
Leave the glass uncleaned for 12 hours and then observe the shape and
structure of the glass bottom. This might help you to understand how Tai j i is
formed). The first unconscious movement of Tai j i has triggered the orderly
movement of the entire energy, producing the time and space the human
being understands. This is how the “bipolarity” is generated, which is actually
the phenomenon of matter and non-matter (tangible and intangible) following
the principle of unity of opposites.

We can understand that the “bipolarity” is formed in such a way: the greater
the energy is, the more intangible is it and vice versa. This is vital for the birth
and formation of the Universe. The “Great form has no contour” stated by Lao Tzu actually refers to the energy cluster before the “bipolarity” was born. As a
matter of fact, it is the Tai j i.

Mao Zedong Thought is a form of energy cluster which influenced the life and
controlled the words and deeds of many people. However, who can tell the
color and shape of Mao Zedong Thought?

The reason we are talking about Tai j i here is that we wish to have knowledge
about it. Tai j i comes from “Wuji” and is originated from the disorderly
movement and collisions among the intangible shapeless energy (You can
observe the disorderly movement of the molecules via microscope. The
original energy movement is just like the molecular movement). After the Tai j i
energy cluster was formed, the energy world started its orderly movement.
The physical substance came into being where the energy was small. And
the intangible anti-matter was generated where the energy was in large
amount. (Take a man as an example. The part where the energy is small is
the flesh and where the energy is great is the mind and soul). Thus, Tai j i
generated the “bipolarity”, or the physical substances and the intangible anti-
matter. As a result, the pairs of negative and positive, Yin and Yang, light and
darkness, good and evil were born. Everything in the Universe was then
created out of the Tai j i and “bipolarity”.

According to the Holy Bible and the Koran, God Jesus and Allah are the
creators of all things in the Universe. Undoubtedly, they are the Tai j i in the
Chinese Taoism. Though they have different names, they are the same thing
in nature.

In other words, The Greatest Creator is Tai j i and Tai j i is The Greatest Creator.

The “Wuji” produced Tai j i which then generated the “bipolarity”. All things in
the Universe come from the “bipolarity”. The two sides of the bipolarity are a
unity of opposites. Though it comes from Tai j i, the latter is sole and only. It is
not the unity of opposites. As a result, there is only one The Greatest Creator
who does not have its opposite.

2. The Greatest Creator is Amorphous

(1) (Reply)

Teleology Holdings Is Reportedly The New Owner Of 9mobile (etisalat) / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+? / Bulk Whatsapp Message Sender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.