Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

See The Two Footballers Iruobev Can Never Follow On Twitter And Why - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Two Footballers Iruobev Can Never Follow On Twitter And Why (905 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Two Footballers Iruobev Can Never Follow On Twitter And Why by Iruobev: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2017
I can never follow phil jones and chris smalling on
twitter IRUOBEV says...

Because these two just always gives you tension at the back when they play
the way we nigerians always have tension for nigeria football team to score only one goal when they play any other team.

(1) (Reply)

Eriksen's Hat-trick End Republic Of Ireland's World Cup Hopes / I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.