Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie (31926 Views)

Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by harel: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty girls always smell below

Sardine fish odour in between their legs.. .

Experience it last week.. .Your motion is right
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by government77(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
Of course Susan P will gush. To her, like most comments I've seen here, Nadia B is beautiful. But is it beauty you all are seeing in her or the fact that she's half cast?
We have a saying in my language. "Ó SAN KÒ SAN, OMO PUPA Á WUYÌ L'ÓKÉÈRÈ." It means either good or not, a fair skinned person will look adorable from afar. This fits Nadia B perfectly. She is beautiful too, in her own way, enough for someone like Susan P to gush about. But quote me anywhere, and I challenge anyone to refute this. AMONGST ALL THE LADIES OF GHOLLYWOOD, NON IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS JACKIE APPIAH!!!"
you are very right

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by kendylet(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
she is sooooooooo pretty kiss kiss
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tsmart1(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + +
CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
Of course Susan P will gush. To her, like most comments I've seen here, Nadia B is beautiful. But is it beauty you all are seeing in her or the fact that she's half cast?
We have a saying in my language. "Ó SAN KÒ SAN, OMO PUPA Á WUYÌ L'ÓKÉÈRÈ." It means either good or not, a fair skinned person will look adorable from afar. This fits Nadia B perfectly. She is beautiful too, in her own way, enough for someone like Susan P to gush about. But quote me anywhere, and I challenge anyone to refute this. AMONGST ALL THE LADIES OF GHOLLYWOOD, NON IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS JACKIE APPIAH!!!"
Jackie was one beautiful,ebony goddess back in the day....dunno about now though,whether she has joined the 'Bleaching agents'
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
government77:
They are both beautiful in their own way. Nadia is beautiful and Susan is not bad. But black girls all the way, for me o
bless you,dear.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by oskaaay(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by wolesmile(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Tedassie:

Jackie was one beautiful,ebony goddess back in the day....dunno about now though,whether she has joined the 'Bleaching agents'
Bleach ke! She's still as beautiful as ever. I still wow whenever I see her in movies.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Lexycoe: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
The beautiful ladies Susan And Nadia took Adorable selfie together.

Too much beauty in one picture. Who do you think is more beautiful?

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/susan-peters-gushes-about-nadia-buhari.html?m=0

black is beautiful
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:

And Yvonne Okoro. I admire them.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by bonifieldstun(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
I can die on top fine bae pussy
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
Bleach ke! She's still as beautiful as ever. I still wow whenever I see her in movies.
That's nice to know,at least we still have some ladies who are comfortable in their skin tone.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

And Yvonne okafor. I admire them.
I hope Yvonne Okafor is not the same as Yvonne Nelson sha
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

And Yvonne okafor. I admire them.
Yvonne Okoro,you mean? That's one ebony,bombshell i admire too
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by wolesmile(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Tedassie:

That's nice to know,at least we still have some ladies who are comfortable in their skin tone.
Despite my addiction to foreign movies, Jackie is one of the reasons I watch our local movies.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
Think she meant 'Yvonne Okoro'....the half Nigerian,half Ghanaian.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Tedassie:

Yvonne Okoro,you mean? That's one ebony,bombshell i admire too

Yeah, sorry. I just changed it now. Their black is classic. Growing up, I used to wish, I was as dark/ebony as them especially Yvonne. I don't know who is more beautiful. They are really really beautiful.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:

It's actually Yvonne okoro. It was a mistake
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Tedassie(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Yeah, sorry. I just changed it now. Their black is classic. Growing up, I used to wish, I was as dark/ebony as them especially Yvonne. I don't know who is more beautiful. They are really really beautiful.
My dear,i'm equally lost for choice...infact e just weak me,make i leave them like that biko.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by placeofallure(f): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:

Seconded!
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by sizzlingcold(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty girls always smell below
I doubt you have a girlfriend
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Keemzy4shizy(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
THIS POST HAS NO EDUCATIONAL IMPORTANCE ANYONE
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by riyanxeally(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2017
yvonne is d most beautiful
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
what of Yvonne Okoro
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by jordyspices: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
swiz123:
Nadia is a fallen Angel
please dnt call someone a fallen angel biko
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by Precial419: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Must U Badmouth Ha. Nadia Is Beauty Personified, She Was Well Structure. D Fact Dat U Dnt Like Her Doesnt Make Her Less Beautiful. Being Light Complexioned Is Nt A Curse, We ALL Must Nt Be Dark.
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by iceadonis(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
�. mtscheeewww
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by wolesmile(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
iceadonis:

�. mtscheeewww
If that's really you in your profile pix, I think I can understand why you hissed. You're fair-skinned too. grin
But sweetheart, don't get worked-up. You're adorably beautiful. No kidding. Se ija ti pari?
Re: Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie by generationz(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
wolesmile:
True Jackie is very beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police / Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard / Reekado Banks Blasts Lil Kesh: “I Better Pass Him Papa” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.