Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes (2079 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by FX(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I feel for those who worked to save few millions and lost it to the scammers in MMM.

We must all be rich.
Leave us alone. We read the warning. It is our spare money. Do you know how many businesses are failing everyday. Life itself is a risk. Go live your own life and leave risk taker alone. We will never ask for your help.

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by 400billionman: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
I do not blame people who do MMM.

There was a time I didn't understand how Ponzi scheme work. Yet I Never invested in it. I am a risk taker. In fact I dive with both feet but not for MMM.

The scheme sounds foolish on face value. I don't think I am foolish.

Everyone wants his money to grow, but any money growth scheme where your CAPITAL IS IN DANGER, is scam.

Ones CAPITAL MUST BE SECURE for his money to grow..

2 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by 400billionman: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
percyshelu:
mmm is dead,I started with 20k and ended up with 186k and later lost 60k to that December break . Thank God I left my 60k there jeje. My aunt was still putting more cash all in d name of getting 2016mavro and she has GH upto 3 times without been match

You earned a total profit of N106,000 and that is money directly lost by other people.

That is a loss.

Go check, nobody does any lasting investment with such money.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by djeezy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
mmm is a huge scam..Recently they are promising 100 percent interest and 20 percent from 2016 marvro. This is due to the fact that it is crashing and so they need to entice more participants to put in more money so they can run. Op is actually right. The pp participating now are people who their money is trapped in the system. Mmm is actually a fraudulent scheme claiming they help people . Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by djeezy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
FX:
Leave us alone. We read the warning. It is our spare money. Do you know how many businesses are failing everyday. Life itself is a risk. Go live your own life and leave risk taker alone. We will never ask for your help.
This guy is really a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by percyshelu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
400billionman:

You earned a total profit of N106,000 and that is money directly lost by other people.

That is a loss.

Go check, nobody does any lasting investment with such money.
hmmmmm dey there nah, I have made over 100k with d 106k, Lool won't last long u said
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by tbliss22(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
mrlycan:
Your generations will bebmore wretched thanna church rat #ponzihater
Can the next person say Amen

Lolz, and what will happen to your own generation sir? That bro has said it all.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
400billionman:
I do not blame people who do MMM.

There was a time I didn't understand how Ponzi scheme work. Yet I Never invested in it. I am a risk taker. In fact I dive with both feet but not for MMM.

The scheme sounds foolish on face value. I don't think I am foolish.

Everyone wants his money to grow, but any money growth scheme where your CAPITAL IS IN DANGER, is scam.

Ones CAPITAL MUST BE SECURE for his money to grow..

I did the characteristics of a good investment and d scammers nearly had me for lunch. When the security ur capital is not certain such investment is simply fraudulent. Thanks bro

We must all be rich.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
tbliss22:

Lolz, and what will happen to your own generation sir? That bro has said it all.

Leave a man who has more curses in his heart than blessings. Such person needs a change of mindset before any of his handwork grows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Shares Certificate And Expired Dividend Warrants / Can One Still Sell Afribank Shares, Please Urgent Answer? Thanks / Icash Nigeria... A Swift And Simple System That Brings In Steady Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.