Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) (15376 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by faseblex(f): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/--FgOEHZ6MN8/WY08Up0K53I/AAAAAAADyO0/4YCQCFuT6w4LY9i0XlrYqBvshQqPQSnTACLcBGAs/s1600/ko1-600x400.jpg[/img]

Kogi State’s First Lady, Mrs Rashida Bello, has offered assistance to Mrs Mikailu, who was abandoned by her husband after she gave birth to triplets.
According to her Non-Governmental Organization, Kogi Women and Youth Advancement Foundation (KOWYAF) Facebook page;“The birth of multiple children brings joy to parents, and in some cultures in Nigeria, it is seen as a blessing. But the birth of triplets to Mr and Mrs Mikailu disrupted their peaceful family coexistence as Mr Mukailu ran away from the home leaving the poor woman to care for the triplets alone.
Hope however is at the end of the tunnel for Mrs Mukailu because KOWYAF is poised to see to the needs of vulnerable women and children in Kogi State, as I have made provision for basic needs like baby milk, diapers and toiletries, and these items have been presented by Hon Olamide Adesoro and the Honourable Commissioner of Women Affairs and Social Development, Hon Bolanle Amupitan.

I will also ensure that Mrs Mikailu becomes empowered to be able to fend for herself and the children.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-GD4Li3VUi4E/WY08V26cWQI/AAAAAAADyO4/8Of07r9X8GcolrYLuaIQtTVDIBLEfb5TwCLcBGAs/s1600/ko2-600x400.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bgB56Niauys/WY08WpySN4I/AAAAAAADyO8/RgNA4HohfnAUrlcqkkksQWSIsSVAw_IogCLcBGAs/s1600/ko43-600x400.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..in/2017/08/kogi-first-lady-comes-to-aid-of-mother.html

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by faseblex(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Jostico: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
good gesture and positive mindset

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
This is nice
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
God bless you ma'am.
It's not easy taking care of one baby, let alone three.
I'm sure the 'husband' will creep out from his hole upon seeing this.

8 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
God gives children!!
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2017
One good thing she has done since she became the first lady
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Neminc: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
The husband was very smart. This was his plan all along. He abandoned his wife knowing full well that it would make headlines and philanthropic Nigerians will come to their aid. Very smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by MEILYN(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rubbish. This is the only achievement of this government since time immemorial.

Please support a new Governor for 2019. He's really young and intelligent. Check him out below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3981636/see-funny-photo-nairalander-running#59368345

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
The stupid husband ran away. He better not come back till eternity
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by lonelydora: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Governor Wike and NDDC should please come and fix the collapsed bridge at Eleme Onne road. No movement since 6.15am. We have been at Indorama since morning till now, no movement.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
And I hope it isn't just for the cameras .
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by win2kwire: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nigerians, Africans and blacks, filling the world with children they have no plans to feed!

Destroy the planet with destitutes and starving children - evil people!
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by pheesayor(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
The Bello haters are coming.........
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
There has to be a way to poison the fertility of 100 million Nigerians so we can stop out breeding what we can care for. A whole lot of problems in this country will reduce.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
She's so young,i bet she's in her 20's
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
I smell scammers here
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
I smell scammers here why can't they pay workers to use the money to train their children
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by MancityRiversU: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
[am sure you are d one that is the father. Now go back home, money don come.quote author=Neminc post=59368374]The husband was very smart. This was his plan all along. He abandoned his wife knowing full well that it would make headlines and philanthropic Nigerians will come to their aid. Very smart guy. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Kaybee14(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kudos to the Kogi State first lady for her kind gesture towards these innocent children.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Unbreakable007: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rub Peter and pay paul
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by samuelpolo: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rooneyboy:
And I hope it isn't just for the cameras .

always is

Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Thobiy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
I no blame the man, in this recession she born triplet grin grin grin grin
but it not the woman fault also
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Irresponsible man.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nonsense Man! If na to do chuku-chuku things, em no go ever abandon her.
Re: Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
A190:
Bello, it shall not be will with you and your generation. You are using this unfortunate situation to score cheap goals, if you had paid salaries and pensioners arrears, this man won't abandon his triplets. You will die and your generations will suffer. . You foolish goat and goatress. APC, it shall not be well with you.
Haba! why your blood dey hot like dis... pls try and get info from people leave in Kogi... Things might have change hand in which you dont know, only believe wat you are reading from Nairaland and other source...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North / PHOTOS: President Buhari Departs For Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.