Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi (15385 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by EvenBlogger: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2019
@FortyNG

Shared with Caption ..

Dear @MBuhari & @ProfOsinbajo,

look at what Yahaya Bello Gov Kogi St did 2 my youth leader Friday Ovoro.

Abducted & tortured for 20 days in kogi Govmt house to admit I gave him guns.

Sad the @NGRPresident, @PoliceNG & @hrw turn a blind eye to this evil

#Natasha #Akpoti#SDP

Source: https://www.40ng.com/featured/boss-of-the-man-abducted-tortured-for-20-days-in-kogi-state-shares-story-with-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by soberdrunk(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
See how person way them torture for 20 days dey smile as them put him head 4 chest angry

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by midehi2(f): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
He seems relieved by that heavy chest, power of boobs, almost nipple to nipple cool

Evil politicians

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by hisexcellency34: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
They torture you yet they didn't remove the diamond platinum on your finger? Abi na asabari ni?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by blackboythink: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
What a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Jaqenhghar: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
See how person way them torture for 20 days dey smile as them put him head 4 chest angry
Hehehe. The look on his face.

10 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:

Lol... D bwest be d guy like promised Land, his 20 days sorrow have passed away.... grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Auxtin85(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari wey love evil na you dey call to see wetin Bello do to your youth leader? He will be like why didn’t they kill him. Evil genius

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by orion7: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
kogi people deserve bello.

dem nor serious

or is it not the kogi that voted for buhari ?

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Mathiasa(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Twenty days and him don heal like this abi? I hate yahaya Bello anything to push him out is welcomed. grin grin grin the worst governor ever in Nigeria and na youth embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by tuoyoojo(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
It is well

The impunity with which these APC people act

One day na one day, they would pay for all these atrocities

One day !!

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Gashon007(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Welcome to the NextLevel
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Akowemoon(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
No bonds is as strong as touching blest sorry breast... If na me self, I go sleep for that place and the scars go heal immediately

6 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by adm212144: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They torture you yet they didn't remove the diamond platinum on your finger? Abi na asabari ni?
you no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by JusticePlanet: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
that look tho
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by anonymous1759(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:

I think say na only Me see am grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by ClearFlair: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2019
midehi2:
He seems relieved by that heavy chest, power of boobs, almost nipple to nipple cool

Evil politicians

Stop it jor. Lol
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Caseless: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Correct Madame!

This is where I want my head to be. Let me come and support you against Yahaya so I can have this hug. Close to her breast is where support lies.

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by vivian1203: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
sorry cry
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Egypt209: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
If that boobs still dey available Abeg can dey torture me too?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by ClearFlair: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Auxtin85:
Buhari wey love evil na you dey call to see wetin Bello do to your youth leader? He will be like why didn’t they kill him. Evil genius

Keep the tears running
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Majid1990(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
I beg I go receive torture in other to be hug hmmm the guy really have forget the 20days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by midehi2(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

Stop it jor. Lol
stop what tongue
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Dappyroyy(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
The comfort of breast is the comfort of life of yhu kno yhu kno

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by olatade(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
omo see enjoyment for last pix. my guy gentle

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by lee4cent(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
My brother im really sory for what happen to you, Ireyi Anebira Osidumeyi. please let put our house together to achieve progress.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by omooba969(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
tuoyoojo:
It is well

The impunity with which these APC people act

One day na one day, they would pay for all these atrocities

One day !!

Has PDP paid for their sins yet, grin what's happening to the former military rulers?

Sidon there dey deceive yasef. grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by martineverest(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Caseless:
Correct Madame!

This is where I want my head to be. Let me come and support you against Yahaya so I can have this hug. Close to her breast is where support lies.
i too like that woman...I see her dethroning yahaya In next election.

I pity Bello,he is won't return...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by layo50(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Cheapest flight tickets, to and fro..

Re: Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi by Buffalo2(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others / Omisore's Ambition A Dance On Bola Ige's Grave - Osun APC Group / Obaseki May Have No One To Fight For Him - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.