Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner (12663 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Sources: DSS To Quiz Ibeanu, INEC Commissioner For Logistics (updated) / Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Odingo1: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:
apart from giving birth to us, what else did women do
North stay own your own with your mentality
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Partnerbiz2: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
cool
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Onedibe1: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:

Leasing us frm konji,dats very important..
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by NothingDoMe: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

...by banging your ugly mum wink
Hahaha. I've told you never to go full Savage. Unfortunately you never learn. Sigh.

Hello leo.
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Tsmart1(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + +
CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by LexngtonSteele: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. I've told you never to go full Savage. Unfortunately you never learn. Sigh.

Hello leo.

You Googled my name and found how HARD i can go grin...

She said you should bring back ice-packs when coming home. It hurts down there grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by NothingDoMe: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You Googled my name and found how HARD i can go grin...

She said you should bring back ice-packs when coming home. It hurts down there grin
Awwwwwwww. Lol. Leo mai guy.
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by vickylincon(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...obviously your brain needs a stabilizer.

I knew the difference between ELECTION and ERECTION since Primary 1.

I also knew to keep quiet when I had nothing reasonable to say...I would teach you that skill grin
badt guy. since pry 1
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by oskaaay(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
how does that concern me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by VanBommel(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes...obviously your brain needs a stabilizer.

I knew the difference between ELECTION and ERECTION since Primary 1.

I also knew to keep quiet when I had nothing reasonable to say...I would teach you that skill grin
you've been defending your stvpidity since, why not take correction and move on undecided
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by ican2020: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
It looks as if the lady's husband is already occupying a political position.

It is the stupidity of Buhari that throw up her name in the first place
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Oblang(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
We for no hear word today only if the said woman is from that republic... grin grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by bencarson007(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:

Kids
Imagine a grown ass man saying this shit.
Na wa o
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by Thobiy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
taylor88:
faceless presidency

i heard buhari died last night

a bro called me from London
Well done bro, continue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner by LexngtonSteele: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
VanBommel:

VanBommel the fagg0t Igbo boy to his useless homosexual dad and spermbank wh0re of a mother
-

you've been defending your stvpidity since, why not take correction and move on undecided

No wonder.. was wondering how someone can be so unlucky.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: How Mandela Made Obasanjo Drop His 3rd Term Bid / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.