Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' (2301 Views)

Asari Dokubo Reaffirms, I Am A Biafran, Biafra Must Come!! / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by EmeeNaka: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Charly boy has denounced Nigeria and welcomed a Sovereign State of Biafra following the brutality meted on him by operatives of the Nigerian Police.
Ace musician and activist, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly boy, has denounced Nigeria and welcomed a Sovereign State of Biafra following the brutality meted on him by operatives of the Nigerian Police.
Charly Boy had fainted when police operatives fired tear gas at his #OurMumuDonDo action group to disperse them from protesting against President Muhammadu Buhari, coupled with some brutalities.
Reacting to the violence meted on him by the police, the musician/activist aligned himself with the opinions of Biafra agitators against Nigeria.
He was quoted as saying: “Now I know why Biafra must come!”
Charlie boy stated that Biafra agitators have been right all these while because Nigeria can never work under Hausa/Fulani savages.
Just yesterday, after he fainted from police actions on him, the Minister for Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed‏ took to Twitter to make caricature him.
Taking to his Tweeter handle @MohammedLai, Lai Mohammed‏ wrote:
“My heart goes out to Charly Boy, small tear gas and he fainted on national TV.”
In reaction, Charly Boy, in a series of tweets, posted on his Twitter handle:
"Shey some people just dey sleep like e no concern dem. Na die we dey so. We were born to die. So die for something, no die for nothing.
"God punish all the people wey spoil Nigeria like this. May it never be well with their children children. May the revolution consume them.
"Many of us still dey Mumu level. Not all slaves want freedom. Jim Iyke Mumu Don Do tey tey. The question is, your own Mumu Don Do? Come join us this morning at Unity Fountain Abuja, 9am. That is, if your MumuDonDo.”
“If una like sidon fold hand praying say things go better, na him be say, you die as Mumu. If your MumuDonDo. Join us at Unity Fountain Abuja 9am today.”
Charlie boy has recently expressed disgust at the manner Nigerian politicians have been steering the wheels of democracy in the country which led to the formation of the group, #OurMumuDonDo.
Watch his recent video interviews on Elombah.com TV.
https://elombah.com/index.php/world-news/worldwide/19216-charly-boy-defiant-says-i-now-know-why-biafra-must-come
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Im mumu never do
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by ShineuEye: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Elombah
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by LUGBE: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2017
wink cheesy

You must be a Nigerian grin

Is too early to back out

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by mgbadike81: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017
vff
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Apawicked: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2017
In the struggle to restoration of Biafra Charlie Boy is inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Everything about Nigeria is bullshit, from the president to the economy to even the humans in it! Fućked up country!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by holluphemydavid(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
so he is now in support of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Angelparadise: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2017
OK
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by EmeeNaka: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Him Mumu never do seriously.
So now,he want to set up biafrans in his failed bid to dethrone Buhari.
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Fidelismaria: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2017
idiot so the old fool now wants Biafra
make he go Sidon Biafra don't nid his type

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Markfemi2: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Everything about Nigeria is bullshit, from the president to the economy to even the humans in it! Fućked up country!

why did not rememeber under jonathan
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by IgboSubmarine: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Gradually stupid Igbos like Charly boy will come to reality that Nigeria is a fraud and an estate of Hausa Fulani people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by DocHMD: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
holluphemydavid:
so he is now in support of Biafra

When Biafrans told him that the useless zoo is totally irredeemable he called us charlartans. Make him dey smoke tear gas as him mumu never do, make him go smoke tear gas in the spirit of 'one naijeirayya'. grin

And that goes out too to all 'one nigerianists" Igbos out there still fooling themselves and taunting IPOB and Kanu. Mor0ns they are! Their mumu still remain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by IgboSubmarine: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
DocHMD:

When Biafrans told him that the useless zoo is totally irredeemable he called us charlartans. Make him dey smoke tear gas as him mumu never do, make him go smoke tear gas in the spirit of 'one naijeirayya'. grin

And that goes out too to all 'one nigerianists" Igbos out there still fooling themselves and taunting IPOB and Kanu. Mor0ns they are! Their mumu still remain.

The next one he will die like a fowl and be buried as a slowpoke.

I laugh at One Nigeria Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by izombie(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Charly boy your mumuness don dey clear for your eye. To even think you were against biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by TheKingIsHere: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

why did not rememeber under jonathan
Stop being dumb. The agitations were there under GEJ. Several arrests were also made during GEJ tenure

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by wakaman: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2017
One less pig!
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Chubhie: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2017
The sheer number of human and animal blood wasted in Nigeria is more than enough to cause a gargantuan earthquake that would obliterate Nigeria if her current inhabitants fail to do the right thing.

I wonder why people are not seeing this over due impending doom?It should be noted that all dark forces who once held sway have lost support in the realms.
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by madenigga(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2017
COPIED.

OPEN LETTER TO CHARLY BOY, JIM IYKE AND ALL IGBO YOUTHS

Buhari Protest: THINK!!! PICK YOUR BATTLES. Let Yorubas Handle This.

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his “heritage” just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation’s power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

Today, with all the tension in the land, Yorubas have kept quiet. Now again Igbos are the ones going “live” and rioting to remove Buhari. They are the ones leading “resume or resign”. The Northern clerics and their almajiris are seeing this. They have been listening to Radio Biafra, watching Nnamdi Kanu and now Igbos are BEING USED to fight Buhari… fight the North as they see it. Why cannot some people sit and think.

Is Falana dead? Has Tunde Bakare become cripple? Has Wole Soyinka returned his Nobel Laureate award? Is Punch and Tribune and all Yoruba papers out of ink? All the Yoruba voices are silent out of tact and brilliance and intellect. But some people think it is their head that should be used to break coconut for Tinubu and Osinbajo to make coconut “candle” and coconut rice.

If this goes awry and the Northern clerics begin their preaching, like 1966, guess who they will blame for trying to take power from them? The Yorubas that will directly benefit are “kprorring” and folding their hands across their chest and hands gripping their lips together in silence. Other “constitutional voltrons” are risking the safety of our people up North perhaps for peanuts paid surreptitiously to a PROFESSIONAL DEMONSTRATOR from Kogi and or an ambitious Igbo man whose activities will be interpreted as the actions of all Igbos. (I have no problem with ambition. I actually like this chap. But some people aren’t thinking)

My point? We have NOTHING TO GAIN from a Buhari return. We have NOTHING TO GAIN FROM A BUHARI RESIGNATION. El Rufai and Tinubu will be the beneficiaries. Everything will remain the same. However, it will be on record that Igbos (interpreted as all of the south not Yoruba) will have inherited hate and anger for taking power from the North and CHEATING THEM OF THEIR TENURE.

It is time for Ohaneze and Igbo senior voices to tell some people to stop risking lives.

LET YORUBAS AND HAUSA-HAUSA FULANI face their Aso Rock “Game of Thrones”. For the rest of us, Let us wait for 2019 and see what we can do. Fighting over Buhari resuming or resigning simply shows people have no idea how to PICK THEIR BATTLES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Ngokafor(f): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
All i can say or do in response to Charly Boy's views now after his ordeal is.. grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Charly Boy must remain a Nigerian. Is it now that he knows he is a Biafran? When things ain't going well with his mumu protest? He should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Prouddevil(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2017
madenigga:
COPIED.

OPEN LETTER TO CHARLY BOY, JIM IYKE AND ALL IGBO YOUTHS

Buhari Protest: THINK!!! PICK YOUR BATTLES. Let Yorubas Handle This.

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his “heritage” just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation’s power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

Today, with all the tension in the land, Yorubas have kept quiet. Now again Igbos are the ones going “live” and rioting to remove Buhari. They are the ones leading “resume or resign”. The Northern clerics and their almajiris are seeing this. They have been listening to Radio Biafra, watching Nnamdi Kanu and now Igbos are BEING USED to fight Buhari… fight the North as they see it. Why cannot some people sit and think.

Is Falana dead? Has Tunde Bakare become cripple? Has Wole Soyinka returned his Nobel Laureate award? Is Punch and Tribune and all Yoruba papers out of ink? All the Yoruba voices are silent out of tact and brilliance and intellect. But some people think it is their head that should be used to break coconut for Tinubu and Osinbajo to make coconut “candle” and coconut rice.

If this goes awry and the Northern clerics begin their preaching, like 1966, guess who they will blame for trying to take power from them? The Yorubas that will directly benefit are “kprorring” and folding their hands across their chest and hands gripping their lips together in silence. Other “constitutional voltrons” are risking the safety of our people up North perhaps for peanuts paid surreptitiously to a PROFESSIONAL DEMONSTRATOR from Kogi and or an ambitious Igbo man whose activities will be interpreted as the actions of all Igbos. (I have no problem with ambition. I actually like this chap. But some people aren’t thinking)

My point? We have NOTHING TO GAIN from a Buhari return. We have NOTHING TO GAIN FROM A BUHARI RESIGNATION. El Rufai and Tinubu will be the beneficiaries. Everything will remain the same. However, it will be on record that Igbos (interpreted as all of the south not Yoruba) will have inherited hate and anger for taking power from the North and CHEATING THEM OF THEIR TENURE.

It is time for Ohaneze and Igbo senior voices to tell some people to stop risking lives.

LET YORUBAS AND HAUSA-HAUSA FULANI face their Aso Rock “Game of Thrones”. For the rest of us, Let us wait for 2019 and see what we can do. Fighting over Buhari resuming or resigning simply shows people have no idea how to PICK THEIR BATTLES.
nice,, but who are those using the igbos for this deadly Ventures, are they Yoruba's pulling the spring from behind or some selfish igbo leaders who want the status quo to remain or the devil as usual?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by madenigga(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Prouddevil:
nice,, but who are those using the igbos for this deadly Ventures, are they Yoruba's pulling the spring from behind or some selfish igbo leaders who want the status quo to remain or the devil as usual?

Its the devil himself.

It has taken over the minds of most igbos this days making them unable to reason reasonably.

Arewa gave us quit notice plus the hate song spreading around we havent settle it and igbos are demanding for Buharis resignation. Yorubas no do am, ijaw no do am, benin no do am, middle belt no do am. But we want to form the hero.

All this crass stup1dity our people are displaying if the consequences come i wud make sure i don everything possible to make sure they dont live this country so they wud face the consequences in full.
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Everybody trying to form relevance romancing Biafra like FFK, Fayose and now Charlie boy. That evil they wish will fall on them and IPOB pigs and miscreants.
Re: Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' by koralink: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
In this country, there are two sets of people who would stop at nothing to plot the downfall of Buhari administration. The first set is the PDP never-do-well and the second are the IPOB nonentities. For his embracing Biafra to me, he is just graduating from one evil to the other. Waiting to see him in the next senseless IPOB/BIAFRA protest.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan React To Mr Osita Okechukwu(von) Corruption Scandal / Photo Of The Day - When You Shout Happy Independence In Aba, Abia State / Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.