Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do (721 Views)

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by dessz(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2017
guys, this year may was the second jamb I wrote and fortunately I made it 233. now, my big sis was checking my paper and saw a blunder I made.
when I was writing my jamb I forgot what I got in geography in waec. so the man gave me the paper to go write it at home.I wrote it and gave him.
fast forward, 3 days later during reprinting.the man while imputing my data saw I didn't write my waec exam number.he asked me why and I told him I did not see any space where I was told to write it(i didn't know cos in my first jamb my sis did almost everything for me). the man then told me not to worry that the number is irrelevant.

so today my sis was checking it and became shocked that I didn't write my exam number. she started telling me that I have to find a way to input that number.

please fellow Nlanders do I really need to input it, if yes how do I do it. please I need your help.
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by shege45: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
chill dnt panick...jst blame d man if u dnt gt admitted
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by lecturerdabo(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2017
dessz:
guys, this year may was the second jamb I wrote and fortunately I made it 233. now, my big sis was checking my paper and saw a blunder I made.
when I was writing my jamb I forgot what I got in geography in waec. so the man gave me the paper to go write it at home.I wrote it and gave him.
fast forward, 3 days later during reprinting.the man while imputing my data saw I didn't write my waec exam number.he asked me why and I told him I did not see any space where I was told to write it(i didn't know cos in my first jamb my sis did almost everything for me). the man then told me not to worry that the number is irrelevant.

so today my sis was checking it and became shocked that I didn't write my exam number. she started telling me that I have to find a way to input that number.

please fellow Nlanders do I really need to input it, if yes how do I do it. please I need your help.

Quickly visit any JAMB accredited center, it will cost you #3500

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
lecturerdabo:

exactly
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by hazan041(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided
lecturerdabo:

undecided
lecturerdabo:

not up to #3500 oga....
just go with 1k you'll come home with the balance
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by Otulord(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
dessz:

Omo guy u dn put fear fr my bdy o....
Whr do I check to c if I put waec exam no
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do by lecturerdabo(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
hazan041:
undecided undecided

not up to #3500 oga....
just go with 1k you'll come home with the balance

Ask your fellow Jambites young man!

(1) (Reply)

First Jamb / UNN First Batch Admission List For 2017/2018 Is Out / Sokoto State University Hostel Registration Procedure For 2017/2018 Academic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.