Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. (1348 Views)

Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by dbynonetwork: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS...
What state in Nigeria are you scared of visiting and why? .
Well mine is Rivers state because of the general cost of living..

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2017
cool
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by SOFTENGR: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Ogun head miners.
Any man that marries from there is jazzed grin

5 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by mayorkyzo: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Borno because of boko haram...

3 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
The whole states of the east. This is because it must be a very horrible place for its inhabitants to keep leaving there in droves for the SW and North. No offense meant please so don't quote me unnecessarily.

8 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by ericuzor(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The whole states of the east. This because it must be a very horrible place for its inhabitants to keep leaving there in droves for the SW and North. No offense meant please so don't quote me unnecessarily.
ignorance is your problem..

4 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by goodmorning40: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Ogun state
I don't want them to infest me with their barbaric attitude

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by izombie(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
The only state i may visit outside the south east/ south south is only lagos and thats because there is no international airport or embassies in south east.

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by samkay3g(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
south east... i don't like mud

6 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Trailii: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The whole states of the east. This because it must be a very horrible place for its inhabitants to keep leaving there in droves for the SW and North. No offense meant please so don't quote me unnecessarily.
you are very right .. people migrate to other place in search of greener pastures and to escape poverty and horrible life .. for the normadic pigbos to leave the east in droves and in their millions says something
I was so surprise when I saw them in their thousands in zamfara, maduguri and potikstum.... they even tag themselves northern igbos so as to escape returning to their former unfortunate lifes back in the east. those igbos living in Lagos, akure and Ibadan even went as far as changing their children's name to Yoruba name and forging state of origin so as to make them mix with Yoruba's and avoid going back home ..
I will avoid going to the whole east too simply because if home is pursuing the owners of the home who am I to go that home

6 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Nowhere, I have been to the hottest and remote parts of the country grin
Maiduguri, Mongonu, mallam fatori, takum, akassa, okerenkoko and many more places.
I have lived North, south, east and west and experienced a lot, so no place is scary to me

3 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Trailii:
you are very right .. people migrate to other place in search of greener pastures and to escape poverty and horrible life .. for the normadic pigbos to leave the east in droves and in their millions says something
I was so surprise when I saw them in their thousands in zamfara, maduguri and potikstum.... they even tag themselves northern igbos so as to escape returning to their former unfortunate lifes back in the east ..
I will avoid going to the whole east too simply because if home is pursuing the owners of the home who am I to go that home

Ouch! The truth hurts but it has to be spoken. Thumbs up to you bro.

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Prinzyy: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Hell

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Homeboiy: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Yoruba land

I don't want to fall a victim

Achoghim ka ebem ishi

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Smoothie01(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bornu- bokoharam
Ogun - body part marketing & ritualistic tendencies of its indigenes
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by naturalman: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
SW Nigeria.....the headquarters of ritual killing...
your head is at risk...

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by naturalman: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Afonjas can cut peoples head and remove the heart for just 200naira

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by dbynonetwork: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Trailii:
pig and idiot .. the real skull mine is the okija shrine ... have you forgot over 100 human skull was found their .. even your state former governor was one of the patronizer of the skull mine ... Yoruba's still dey follow you pigbos for skull mining. you better come west to have a change of life and leave your unproductive , cursed erosion ravaged enclave called igbo land .. Yoruba land is the real deal , ask your father and your kinsmen....

Do you have to insult? You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being so tribalistc, I know in real life you lot will be mute but as social media creates room for annonimity people like you will take advantage

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2017
naturalman:
Afonjas can cut peoples head and remove the heart for just 200naira

Shutup. Disgraceful tribalist
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Borno because of boko haram...

Fair enough
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The whole states of the east. This is because it must be a very horrible place for its inhabitants to keep leaving there in droves for the SW and North. No offense meant please so don't quote me unnecessarily.

I hope you feel better haven displayed folly to your satisfaction

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by dbynonetwork: 5:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Where are the mods when you need them?.

Front page material..
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Sebastine1994(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Death can happen anywhere and anyhow. But your chances of dying quickly is high in a war zone than in a relatively peaceful area. No state in nigeria is really safe. Just be careful. For me it is maiduguri. From what I see daily, its a war zone. But something must kill a man. My mums friend ran back to the south to avoid boko haram, few months later she died in an accident
Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by IkpuMmadu: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
I think Ogun and Osun

The head cutting I read daily makes me scared that's all

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by Prettyenit18(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha etc
I don't want to visit or live there because its congested, there are too many touts and rogues. If you go there you would constantly live in fear. You can't pick calls in some areas or rent house in peace

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. by dbynonetwork: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Strange comments..

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos / See Countries Where Sky Doesn't Become Dark In Midnight. Summer Midnight Sun / Who Knows Anything About UK Occupation Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.