Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Travel To Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Cyprus (1159 Views)

Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Is Going To Cyprus Worth Quiting My Job For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Cyprus by Betwithkay: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
hello, I'm a Nigerian looking to migrate to Cyprus, actually my agent opted i move to north Cyprus through education visa and then move from the north to the south in due time.
now my question is
1) how possible is it to move from the north to the south
2) how is life for Nigerians in cyprus
3) are there available jobs for Nigerians in cyprus
4) whats your advice on moving to cyprus in search of greener pastures
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Jojopikin85: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Betwithkay:
hello, I'm a Nigerian looking to migrate to Cyprus, actually my agent opted i move to north Cyprus through education visa and then move from the north to the south in due time.
now my question is
mr man if it is about job you're traveling to Cyprus mr man u better sit down for naija. That is my only 2 cent I will not talk more than that.
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Prayfortheworld: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Betwithkay:
now my question is
You better sit down that agent is only fighting for his pocket.. not even cyprus but north Cyprus smh
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Sweetvie: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
My sister is in cyprus studying nursing
She really doing great... At least no complain since she traveled early January but I don't know abt job... Coz the initial plan is wen she is done with her study she will move to usa wit my big bro... But I think if you study courses along science there should be something for you to do.
And life in cyprus has greatly improve than b4
Coz wen my sis is trying to go we av been discouraging her but since she is there everything seem fine.
You should gather more information about the country b4 u travel and don't believe in agent bullshit.
Stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Travel To Cyprus by codedarrow: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
90% of ladies in Northern Cyprus are prostitutes. Sorry to say this but you might need to ask your sister what she does !
#Fact
Sweetvie:
My sister is in cyprus studying nursing
She really doing great... At least no complain since she traveled early January but I don't know abt job... Coz the initial plan is wen she is done with her study she will move to usa wit my big bro... But I think if you study courses along science there should be something for you to do.
And life in cyprus has greatly improve than b4
Coz wen my sis is trying to go we av been discouraging her but since she is there everything seem fine.
You should gather more information about the country b4 u travel and don't believe in agent bullshit.
Stay safe smiley
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Juntos(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Bros just as someone as said in the earlier post, i will advise that you don't go to northern cyprus thinking about a job, my nephew was in the northern part of Cyprus,but the experience was not something i think he enjoyed, because the northern cyprus is controll by Turkey and you can't compare it with the southern and more prosperous southern part, my brother studied in the south and he made lot of friends there and had a great experience before their economic downturn, so do more research before forging ahead with your plans, for some place can be less comfortable than even Nigeria you know.
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Jojopikin85: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2022
codedarrow:
90% of ladies in Northern Cyprus are prostitutes. Sorry to say this but you might need to ask your sister what she does !
#Fact
she said her sister is in Cyprus and not nothern Cyprus. Cyprus and nothern Cyprus are different.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Cyprus by codedarrow: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Either ways they are same. Cyprus : Northern Cyprus = Hardship. Don’t argue because I have been there before. Nothing fun in both places

Peace ✌️
Jojopikin85:
she said her sister is in Cyprus and not nothern Cyprus. Cyprus and nothern Cyprus are different.
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Sweetvie: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
codedarrow:
#Fact
Lol
Because a country is not good doesn't mean it gonna be bad for every body
So you mean little over 5 months there she started doing prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Travel To Cyprus by Sweetvie: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jojopikin85:
Thanks
Abeg help me tell him wella smiley

1 Like

Re: Travel To Cyprus by Sweetvie: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Because it wasn't rosy for you doesn't mean same for her... Apart, she didn't go there to work, she is studying ok
codedarrow:
Either ways they are same. Cyprus : Northern Cyprus = Hardship. Don’t argue because I have been there before. Nothing fun in both places

Peace ✌️
Re: Travel To Cyprus by codedarrow: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Did I said she is into prostitution? Now read what I said and comprehend. ✌️
Sweetvie:

Lol
Because a country is not good doesn't mean it gonna be bad for every body
So you mean little over 5 months there she started doing prostitute?
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Sweetvie: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
codedarrow:
Did I said she is into prostitution? Now read what I said and comprehend. ✌️
you didn't but indirectly you're coz she is a lady
You also said i should ask her wat she does
So tell me wat you're implying?
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Betwithkay: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

You better sit down that agent is only fighting for his pocket.. not even cyprus but north Cyprus smh
are you trying to say there’s a better chance in south Cyprus?
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Prayfortheworld: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Betwithkay:
You wan go do yahoo?
If yes go cyprus
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Jojopikin85: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Betwithkay:
Anything Cyprus is a no go area whether south, noth, west east. except u want to go strictly to study but if you're looking for greener pastures you're on ur own.
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Betwithkay: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Thank you all for you 2cents
What about Dublin Ireland?
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Jorussia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Betwithkay:
It is best you do admission yourselves without Agent.
Re: Travel To Cyprus by tshyka(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Betwithkay:
inbox me i'm in south cyprus. happeningguy810@gmail.com
Re: Travel To Cyprus by Graceudogwu(f): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2022
If you are planning on Studying in South Cyprus,
Watch this:

Post Study Work Options: 3rd Country Nationals Studying in South Cyprus Universities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQK6708IayI

(1) (Reply)

After UK MSC Will you Japa Back For 500k Per Month Job In ?,, / Please Don't Make This Mistake If You Just Apply For Your International Passport / Calabar Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.