Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"it Is Amazing!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "it Is Amazing!" (559 Views)

Church Business Is Amazing!!! Shiloh Makes Billions!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"it Is Amazing!" by wagbaje: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
Today, on Sunday, the 14th of February 2010, again the man of God TB Joshua performed a great miracle in a unique way.
As he recognise the person inside the car, who was crying for help for the pastor of The Synagogue Church to heal him from the problem of disability to walk, due to the problem of lumbar spondylosis, the pastor quickly met the man. The man explained that he could not walk. The only way for him to move is by his wheelchair. The prophet then give the anointnig water, that has performed various of miracles. He said, "You just need to relax and here (Anointing Water) is your wine. Forget about your problem. Once you have forgotten, I will come back to you so that you know that it is not me." What a humble man of God. After one minute, the man of God directed by the Spirit of God came back to see the man and, in the name of Jesus Christ! the man stood up and walk instantly. The whole family rejoiced for what God has done in his life. In fact, I could see the visitors from all over the world were astonished watching miracle by miracle happened there. A visitor from Ghana said: "It is amazing!" There is power indeed in the name of Jesus Christ!

(1) (Reply)

Should Clinton Undergo Surgical Operation? / God Wants All Men To Be Saved / God,creation And Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.