Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

God Wants All Men To Be Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants All Men To Be Saved (561 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants All Men To Be Saved by PastorAde: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
[center]God Wants All Men to Be Saved[/center]

I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone…, This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1Timothy 2:1, 3, emphasis added).

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly…But God demonstrated his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5: 6, cool.

All the Scriptures above point to one thing – God loves all men, and He wants them to be saved. That is why He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus to die for, and take away the sin of the whole world.

The first man God created was Adam. He took a rib out of Adam’s side and made the rib into a woman. That woman was Eve. God put both of them in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. They lived happily and obediently in the Garden of Eden until Satan who fell from heaven due to rebellion came and deceived Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit. Eve gave of the fruit to Adam, who also ate contrary to God’s commandment. With this act of disobedience, sin entered into Adam and Eve and was passed down through all their offspring till date. But God demonstrated His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Whoever believes in Jesus shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16b).

It does not matter what sins you have committed, all you need do is to repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and His blood will wash away your sins. Apostle Paul made the following statement after he was converted.

“Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners – of whom I am the worst” (1Timothy 1:15).

If God could save Paul (formerly called Saul) the worst or chief of sinners, He can also save you no matter what you have done. God said in His word: I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more (Isaiah 43:25). God does not want anyone to die in their sins, but to repent and receive forgiveness through Jesus Christ before they live this world. By the time one lives this world, there are two destinations – Heaven or Hell. Heaven for those who believe in Jesus, and are saved. Hell for those who reject Jesus and the gospel of the kingdom of God. This earth in which we live is a temporary abode. It is like a transit camp. There is an allotted time for everyone. But the choices we make matter. The greatest choice you can make in life is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be guaranteed of eternal life with God. The worst choice you can make is to reject Jesus and His word and go to hell. May that not be your portion in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Will you be washed? Will you be forgiven? Will you be saved? Do you want your name written in the book of life? Then pray this prayer out loud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior. Write my name in the book of life, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

For enquiries and counseling: write, visit, call or email: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No. 11 Ibrahim Tahir Lane, ABC ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL building. P.O.Box 11875, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. Tel. 2348033155417. E-mail:josey500@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Faith:what Is Faith? / Holiness Unto The Lord / Divorce Judgement By A Xtain Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.