Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,349 members, 7,850,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died (921 Views)

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On / "Am Not A Yahoo" - Little Boy Cries Out After Being Pranked By Strangers / Exposed – The Exact Cause Of Dagrin’s Death Finally Revealed And They’ve Lied To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died by rheether(f): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
This guys should be careful with the type of pranks they play. If it's me, I will sue cheesy
Re: Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died by paultogo: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
rheether:
This guys should be careful with the type of pranks they play. If it's me, I will sue cheesy
this is crazy dagrin have a lot of patience if is me i could have done a lot of destruction before they will told me that i am prank...this is just too much..

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Dagrin Being Pranked About Hennessey Debt Before He Died by shadrach77: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
paultogo:
this is crazy dagrin have a lot of patience if is me i could have done a lot of destruction before they will told me that i am prank...this is just too much..

Pray you don't find yourself in that situation. Shouting and cursing will not help. It's hard to prove your innocence when several people are ganged against you. Just pray you don't find yourself in such a situation. See what happened to the ALUU 4 cry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor: Okwy Chukwujekwu Is Dead!!! / Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. / Actress Stephanie Linus Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.