Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. (920 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. by EdozieRichard: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Rumors has it that Mavins boss, Don Jazzy and ace blogger, Linda Ikeji, are hooking up. What I don't know is maybe it's a serious relationship or just a booty call but thank God she isn't dealing with men who are about to marry anymore.

The duo are said to have multiple date nights hook up, am so happy for the two, and it's about time the two are involved in a relationship (Time waits for nobody).

Read more:http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/09/rumors-has-it-linda-ikeji-and-don-jazzy.html

Re: Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. by Josephjnr(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Na lie jor. Na union of the ancients? Linda is almost 50 and Jazzy is almost 40. Make I dey look yet.

1 Like

Re: Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Josephjnr:
Na lie jor. Na union of the ancients? Linda is almost 50 and Jazzy is almost 40. Make I dey look yet.

so a guy of 40 cannot hook up with a beautiful babe of 50?! since when?! sadly you forgot a very important point... they are both successful, thus understand their circle (the rich successful circle)
Re: Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. by Josephjnr(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so a guy of 40 cannot hook up with a beautiful babe of 50?! since when?! sadly you forgot a very important point... they are both successful, thus understand their circle (the rich successful circle)

Isorite. I no get strength to the fight for nairaland again. You are correct in all ways. I rest my case.
Re: Rumors Has It: Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy Are Hooking Up. by boldndbeautiful(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
isorite, the story of let the rich marry the rich is about to be played. wink tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess Shyngle Shares Stunning New Photos / Hate Speech: The Story Of Eedris Abdulkareem And Olusegun Obasanjo (baba) / I Prefer Great Conversation All Night To Great Sex All Night.... Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.