Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) (42133 Views)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Chinedumsimpero(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sorry oooo

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Slayqueen slayed!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by tonero230(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
She cant chop small cane, but she can do deep throat with BIG PREEK

You people will kill me. lol
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
npower is for the massess.

DPR is for the top guns.

and u expect nigeria will move forward.

ko poooo rara
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by tonero230(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

Canada
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by tonero230(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

Canada.Go to travel section and you will get better advice
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

I knew the lecturer would be an Afonja man, Very wicked set of people!!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Africanpride123:
you are an idiot.
Thanks, don't mention bro. Lolzzzzzz
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
The professor actually needs to be flogged too.
If he still flogs his children of that age does that give him the right to do so in a university when even some basic school have shunned at it.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by iheyinwa(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmykey0128:
Flogging in the university? It can only happen in Biafra land

It started in unilag actually grin
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by enonche85(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

I knew the lecturer would be an Afonja man, Very wicked set of people!!

Egbe is not an afonja name
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by enonche85(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
She cant chop small cane, but she can do deep throat with BIG PREEK

LWTMBH!!!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by enonche85(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done

LOLs!...a friend of mine, a police officer fainted his girlfriend after correct knacking!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmykey0128:
BY AFONJA LECTURER
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
This can only happen in the of Israel wanna be
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
With some of the comments on front page, i think most of us if not all of us need to grow up..

Student flogged by a lecturer in a state university, i'm speechless!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
emefav:
A 300 level Imo State University student of Nutrition and dietectics reportedly fainted after she was flogged by a lecturer who has been identified as Prof Egbe Richard from the faculty of social science.

It was gathered that Prof. Egbe allegedly used his belt to flog the student who came for her exams. Here are photos from the scene below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/student-faints-after-she-was-allegedly-flogged-by-an-imsu-lecturer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlE2BeX2CE
foolish bloggers and fake news. First of all, there is no lecturer in Faculty of Social Science with such name. Secondly, the lecturer captured on the photos above is my lecturer, his name is Richards, but his surname is not Egbe and he is not a professor.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
enonche85:

Egbe is not an afonja name
the lecturer's name is not Egbe
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Jusome: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmmm na female he fit behave lik that because if na, guy de go visit him or ambush him
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ventrue:
IMSU is not a University but a sort of LOCAL GANGS OF CRIMINAL CALLED LECTURERS GATHERed TO STEAL MONEY AND SEX FROM STUDENTS with the backing of the STATE GOVERNMENT. PLEASE LET IMSU BE CLOSED FOR SAKE OF IMO CHILDREN AND IF YOU STILL HAVE IOTA OF SENSE NEVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO IMSU UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO BECOME A CULTIST or PROSTITUTE. FOR THAT IS WHAT THE LECTURE CAN ONLY OFFER AS THEY WERE OFFERED THE SAME. 96% of IMSU lecturers graduated from IMSU, go to the same lecturers and hear the story of IMSU when they were students how a lecturer can seize a students paper until he gets paid or sex by the student.
shut up, keep typing trash as you just believed this trashy news. The said lecturer is not a Professor and his name is not Egbe. He was my lecturer and i never sorted any of his courses and none in my dept. By the way, if the said girl is in Nutrition and dietatics dept, then whats the connection? Because we don't share exam hall with them.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmykey0128:
u re right now because dey re goat like dia brother kanu
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmykey0128:
u re right now, because dey re goat dat is wot goat understand like dia brother kanu
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Jahblessme:
And she was there looking at him?
Does she not know her rights? Doesn't she have parents or family? Was she picked from a bush?
I know this man will be a terror to his wife and kids,very likely abusive and power drunk.

If this lady does not demand that he's sacked she is extremely foolish.

All she needs to do is circulate her story to blogs,go to the VC with a lawyer and her family and demand he is removed from the university.

This sort of thing should not be happening in 2017.
male lecturers who tend to be violent and oppressive towards their female students tend to be meek and submissive towards their wife.such men their wife would even give them a dirty slap in public and they dare not utter a word cheesy.we had a lecturer like that when we were in school.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by mcmic2525: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm....e make sense die ,see better kneel crawl,may be she try make shakara for the mr lecturer
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Another round of kids going to university. Where we hail from on hearing of the greatest...... Gbagba. The lecturer will be at 1 million km/hr
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
emmykey0128:
Dont overlook d one that happened in a university in Afonjanistan.
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www./gist/13065-unilag-lecturer-flogs-students-coming-late-class/amp

https://buzznigeria.com/lecturer-students-kneel-raise-hands/
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yes because we are children of God..spear the rod and spoil the child fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.