Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (25217 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
A physically challenged and a cancer survivor South African lady, Who just graduated from the University of Johannesburg, Took to her twitter page to reveal how one of the school lecturers told her parent that she wouldn't make it because of her disability.

She Wrote:

On the first day I went to UJ, a lecturer told my parents and I that I wouldn't make it because of my disability. But look at God, I made it. Never Give up on your goals!!!. #UJGraduate

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/disabled-south-african-lady-finally.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Uyiii: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
yeh, you did let the madafvcker know there's an ability in every disability.
you've got a disabled eye, not a disabled brain.
congratulations girl, you should be very proud of yourself.

P.s: oops she's south African, I shouldn't have congratulated her but hell no, so you know I am not xenophobic.
y'all in s.a, please stop the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians, treat every misdemeanor in accordance with the law.
wouldn't be nice if Nigerians retaliate at their ends and it's not a way to go at all.

Africa is our continent, humanity is the race.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Issakendrick: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by wwwtortoise(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations

Just get a fitting sunshade and bounce with pride jaree

3 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by addistison: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
oops....Dj diya
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by tayo4ng(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cangrat
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by fourhayz: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Never Give up on your goals

Never let your challenges put you down....Stand up and Rise

Congrats Geh

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by NwaAmaikpe: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

Her lecturer was only being honest.

The truth is that her degree is a waste while her certificate is just for decoration.

Because no employer will hire a staff who looks like a freak of nature.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by delishpot: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congrats lady.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by faithfull18(f): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Waoh...nice one. Visit my profile now...
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Idealma: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by gbaskiboy: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
congratulation girl, their is a lot of ability in your disability
Those who excuse themselve because of certain weakness or challenges mount up courage and see yourself conquer

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Kizyte(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
There is ability in every disability
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
God is great.

Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by abike12(f): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
congratulations girl!! I pray she's able to find a good job
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked shocked

congratulations to her for the achievement.

on the other hand, she looks beautiful especially with the left eye that looks like an additional pusszy.
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by phemocheee(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is very unnecessary bro, very uncalled for.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is that her degree is a waste while her certificate is just for decoration.

10 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by chukyjones(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy you Harsh, she doesn't even need a Job to be successful in life, and mind you, there are non-customer/client facing roles in establishments.

she proved her lecture wrong, who knows, she might do same to you.

Also don't forget to be at Etihad later today to see what champions are made of. YNWA!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by hadjipapiey(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Enikeni ti iwo banipa latii she ironlowo fun o, ohun naa leenikeji re.. Tooju re grin
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Joshuamilarge(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nice one girl.
this is self motivation, many a times nature takes you to the south, surprisingly no one really care, sometimes not even your family.
you need this I CAN DO ALL THINGS mentality to move on.
surprisingly you don't buy motivations from the market.

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by teesugar(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you for real ?

3 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by gbaskiboy: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

About 3 or 4 people has quoted you, i know you want to remain relevant, that was a reason you have to make irrelevant comment, at least try to encourage rather than to downgrade.. mtchew

6 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by MNDY(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg Nairalanders, shey dis guy dey purposely react like dis to annoy people abi na so the guy just be ni?

Girl, get a fitting sunshade and enjoy your life joor. I personally know someone who wears sunshades everytime for as long as I've known the person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by rhythyson: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear God
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by 2016v2017: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Muckross1122:
A physically challenged and a cancer survivor South African lady, Who just graduated from the University of Johannesburg, Took to her twitter page to reveal how one of the school lecturers told her parent that she wouldn't make it because of her disability.

She Wrote:

On the first day I went to UJ, a lecturer told my parents and I that I wouldn't make it because of my disability. But look at God, I made it. Never Give up on your goals!!!. #UJGraduate

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/disabled-south-african-lady-finally.html

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by SteveAde123: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
There is ability in disability cool
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by DavidTheGeek: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Naija Jam Alert allows you download latest Nigerian songs and music videos right on your android device.
DOWNLOAD THE APP @=> https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/more/Naija-Jam-Alert-Latest-Nigerian-Music-932345

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

YOU ARE WRONG.HER GOVT WILL GLADLY OFFER A JOB.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Abugu2: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
may God be praised, that is determination
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Divay22(f): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Issa lie
If the words of her lecturer couldn't stop her, an employer turning her down can't either...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / Accept 2.2 Or Have A Spilled Over For You to get 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.