Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars (3083 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Two Men Arrested For Raping Schoolgirls In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Ballmer: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Police in Lubowa, Uganda have arrested two Nigerian men and recovered counterfeit money estimated at a hundred million U.S. dollars. In an operation that took place in May, police also impounded luxury cars, safes, gold nuggets and powder, among other things.

The Kampala Metropolitan Police spokesman, Ibin Ssenkumbi, identified the men as Chinedu Harrenston — who had been on the run after police got information that he was linked to a host of robberies in Kampala — and Okata Chinedu Daviston.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3006184488142#

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by navyseal2220: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
x
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bolustical: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
I have sighted MasterChen, so let me calm down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by MasterChen: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Police also impounded luxury cars, safes, gold nuggets and powder

They probably hid all these things under the red head-warmers. Potor Amaka grin

12 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Trailii: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
we know them , Na them , the lost and displaced tribe of yisrael, the developers of the universe ... the developers of heaven. they developed Vietnam , Cambodia, Malaysia , south Africa , Lagos , Kenya. and eboyin.. now they want to develop Uganda by fire by force ... funny people ..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Evablizin(f): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2017
shocked

Na dem

They are here for you already and your people.....

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Anasko(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2017
DEVELOPERS

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by omenka(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Pork seems to have become a scourge to humanity. cheesy

#BoycottPork! cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Neminc: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Wicked, end time policemen, why are they allowing devil use them to block people's destiny? They don't want boys to hammer. Sadists!! I don't know how any policeman will make heaven with this kind of character
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by omenka(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

The potor thug above you go soon see hammer for back of him flat head lol

Cc. Omofunaab2
You are too mean for comfort. grin cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bolustical: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

The potor thug above you go soon see hammer for back of him flat head lol

Cc. Omofunaab2
You mean Potor Criminals who have chosen to develop the world but are now amassing IDPs in their respective states?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by MasterChen: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
omenka:

Lol. The idiot boy came with a new moniker thinking I won't know grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bolustical: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
All right
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by omenka(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

Lol. The idiot boy came with a new moniker thinking I won't know grin
You and AkinPhysicist seem to have paid their bride price in full. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by ODVanguard: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2017
The problem I have with these our jew-wannabe folks is the fact that they export their criminality all across the world, under the pretext of 'development'. Is it by force to develop Uganda too? Did they send you people? Is it by force??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by MasterChen: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017
omenka:
You and AkinPhysicist seem to have paid their bride price in full. cheesy

Breh! these clowns don't even let me enjoy the crime threads lol. Tospy post laidis, they will tag Mynd.44 and lalstic.lala

Most of my posts in this section always get deleted so I don't even post anything extra. All I post is gifs. Even the gifs get deleted

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Omofunaab2: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2017
The definition of handwork in Potor Republic is how well you can succeed in Crime

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by nextprince: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Chinedu Harrenston, Okata Chinedu Daviston.

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bolustical: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
omenka:
Pork seems to have become a scourge to humanity. cheesy

#BoycottPork! cheesy
omenka:

Baba, you are insulting these pigs, seriously,

These ones are too clean for the ones Nnamdi Kanu referred to.

How do you expect IDIOTIC pigs to be this clean?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Sagay212: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Ipods after seeing the name of their fellow pig

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bolustical: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Yoweri Musoveni must be arrested for rejecting Aba-made development.

Why should he marginalise the jews who are sincerely bent on developing Uganda?

That is unacceptable and must be probed

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Markfemi2: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Developers INC
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Bari22: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Me must develop Uganda, it is in our list

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by ModsAlarm: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Dexema(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
They are just "businessmen"

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by policy12: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
They are only there to Develop nothing more nothing less..

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Omofunaab2: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
There is a vast difference between an Omoluabi and Potor Pig(lets) & Idiots

1) The former condemns his brother when he commits crime, the other latter pats him so far there is money,

2) The former sits and strategize on how to develop his region while the other leaves his own region undeveloped to develop other peoples region with drugs, gala, fanyogo,

3) The former will never blame others for discovering kidnappers then in his region WHILE the latter blames HAUSA Fulani for a drug war perpetrated by even his own brothers,

4) The former sees Obasanjo as part of Nigeria's problems but the latter will never see Alex Ekueme as part of Shagari's corrupt government,

5) The former does not boast of contributing meaningfully to Nigeria but the latter (despite dragging space with a Boko Haram ravaged NorthEast on IGR, coming second to the last on rice production, having 3 of its cities among the dirties in the world etc) chestbeats and will not let people rest.

The difference is clear

Prowalker, Neooduduwa,nextprince, omofunaab2,omenka, masterchen, super1panther,kn23h, markfemi, shey I dey lie?

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Uganda With Fake $100 Million US Dollars by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shocked After Stripping To Jump Into A Frozen Lake (photos) / They killed somebody just one hour ago Blackaxe vs Eiye in Sagamu PHOTOS / Real Reason Mbappe Bursts Out Laughing After Harry Kane Missed The Penalty (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.