Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Do You Need To Do A Drug Test In Other To Get Your N.d.l.e.a Clearance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Do You Need To Do A Drug Test In Other To Get Your N.d.l.e.a Clearance (480 Views)

Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Nigerians In China Cry Out, Drug Traffickers Are Robbing Us Of Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Do You Need To Do A Drug Test In Other To Get Your N.d.l.e.a Clearance by Thehouse: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Please I'm going to Russia and I need an Ndlea clearance, just wondering if I'll be tested for drugs . Thank you
Re: Please Do You Need To Do A Drug Test In Other To Get Your N.d.l.e.a Clearance by brainstorm21(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hey buddy, there is no need to worry, Russians don't care if you have drugs in your body or not. In case you are worried that you can be arrested or you can go to jail, you can try to read this https://www.alhhs.org/detox-drinks-for-thc/ article, it may be useful for you to find the answer you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Am 17years And I Need An Intl. Passport.. How Can I Get It Without Stress / You Wanna Know How To Travel Alone And Love Every Minute / Air Peace Begins Flights On Abuja-uyo Route Dec. 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.